• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Link?

It would be a tie between ss link and toon link(ww,ph,st,4s,mc,4s+). I like the semi realism semi cel shaded appearance of tp link and toon link is the most memorable and my fighter of choice in brawl.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I feel like the Twilight princess link was my favorite. By the End of the game with 100% the more realistic look made him feel Uber-Boss-Awesome. I like how ss link was developed though.

Pen

The game is on!
My favourite Link is definitely the Link from Skyward Sword! I felt I could relate to him in a way I haven't been able to with any other Link.

But one thing I don't like about his design is the pants. They bug. I wish they had kept the tighter pants from TP.

Skyward_link, my opinion is quite the contrary, I loved Links new pants in Skyward Sword, I thought they looked very good on him. And one thing I found especially interesting was that those sorts of pants were actually word by a lot of the citizens of Skyloft, along with a scarf or sailcloth of some sort. I enjoy stuff like that!

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
WW link is my favorite. He has the most charming personality and his sound effects annoy me the least. Plus he went on an epic journey just to save his little sister. Plus i love the cel-shading.
Close second would be the Hero of Time Young Link. They should bring back a young link.

Twilight Princess. I'm not going to lie...he's rather attractive ;).
Skyward Sword is nice too.
As you can tell, I'm definitely one for the realistic look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom