• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Link?

Overheadzelda

Reviver of threads
There have been alot of different Links through the years, so which do you think is the best? And why?

My favorite would be Oracle of Ages Link, (I like his big hair :P) Or maybe Super smash bros. Brawl Link, because I like the detailed, realistic look, but I don't like that He has brown hair in Twilight Princess.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
OOT link, he is the strongest in game link. He lifts 30ft lumps of rock and throws them.
My favourite link for appearance is TP link. I just liked everything about the way he looked, from his face to his attire.

Mine is SS Link. But one thing I don't like about his design is the pants. They bug. I wish they had kept the tighter pants from TP. Before SS, TP Link was my favorite.

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
I would have to say ALTTP Link because I like how his hair is pink, I think it brings out a cooler version of Link, I also like TP Link because it's the most realistic looking Link.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
WW Link is my favourite. There's something very memorable about a character killing a guy with two swords single-handedly!:yes:

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Well,I like Spirit Tracks Link, mainly because I like the cell-shaded Links, and I like hte Engineer's Clothes, also this choice does have a relation with the game. I think that if I like the game, I should like the characters on it,with some exceptions of course.
But other than that,no real reason ...

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Does SS count, if so YES
If not than OoT, even though the graphics were not great he seemed the most strong and sturdy.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Definitely, Twilight Princess. He is awwwsum! Here are my thoughts about him:

Mine would have to be Link from Twilight Princess. Why? Simply because he's awesome. And because of the reasons he's awesome.

1. He looks awesome.
2. He does awesome moves (my favorite of which would have to be the Mortal Draw).
3. He has an awesome six-pack (which, as far as I know, makes him the only Link to have one...).
4. He can turn into an awesome wolf awesomely.
5. He has the most awesome sidekick.
6. He has the most awesome form of the Master Sword thus far.
7. He fights not one, but TWO awesome antagonists (both Ganondorf AND Zant instead of just Ganondorf. I don't get why people think Ganondorf being the one pulling the strings was bad and makes Zant seem like a loser. I think it makes both the game and Zant even more awesome)!
8. He's awesomely in Brawl.
9. He is both right AND left handed, which is awesome.
10. He is awesome.
:)

Quoted from myself.

Anyway, his hair isn't exactly "brown" it's more of a "brownish-blonde/blondeish-brown", like what I have.

T

themaddoughnut

TP link. hes... different.:) i like his look and his clothes. he also has just a tough guy feel to him.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I would have to say WW Link, because I just like his personality the most. I feel like, if all the Links were real people, me and WW Link would probably be pretty close friends. We're pretty similar.

To be honest, I like the AoL Link. Mainly because, this is my fave zelda, but he looked cool. This is also the same Link, from the campy 80s cartoon. So either way you cut it, the LoZ/AoL/Cartoon Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom