• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Link?

E

EpicDoug

Adult Link from Ocarina of Time (N64 only) was the best. He always seemed to be the coolest and the most hardcore

my favourite is WW, he is just really memorable and adorable.

I agree.
I'm not sure if WW is my one of my favorite games, but it's certainly got one of my favorite Links,
for the same reason.
He's memorable, and likable.

Second favorite's probably OoT, purely based on nostalgia. :P

Crayk

The invisible crab
Toon Link in Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and especially the coolest version of Toon Link on Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I like WW Link a lot, but when I actually think of Link, the first snapshot in my head is Adult Link from N64. His body shape is just the best, he's got the broad shoulders and the best tunic configuration. I love the white leotards, nothing else really seems right besides Child Link without any leotards. I wasn't the biggest fan of brown or green sleeves.

G

gydders

I like WW Link because he's the most expressive. Such intense emotions in that cel-shaded face.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
3DS Ocarina of Time Link. The Improved graphics made my favorite Link look even better. He tops all I have seen so far!

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
Given that my favorite game in the series is Majora's Mask, i will have to go with a different answer for this question. My favorite Link in personality is Wind Waker. He just wakes up on his birthday and is thrown into a long epic journey across the ocean. It's not like other games like Adventure of Link or Majora's Mask where those respected Links have experience. In appearance my favorite like many others is Twilight Princess for the realistic look.

B

Baalous

I like Zora link for the smooth cool look, Wind Waker's for the expressions, and Skyward Sword's as a Character that grows with the Story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom