• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Legend of Zelda Memory

D

Dark_Link

:)Legend of Zelda:)
Memories

1. My faverite memory was when i was 7 my mom brought a NES home one day. My brother and I played The Legend of Zelda all day.

2. My second faverite memory was when we got OoT my brother got to play first so he named his profile Link but I wanted my to be Lnk. But he said it would get confising so I erased is profile and then named mine Link. He got so mad that he throw are N64 and it shaderd into hundreds of pieces.

So what are youer favorite memories of Legend of Zelda

1. My favorite has to do with Link's Awakening. I remembered playing a game on the gameboy but I didnt know what it was called. Later I lost it and I was so upset. then my next birthday I got the game back as a present from my brother. I was so excited!!!

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I have a couple favorites

1) Playing ALttP at my friend's house beating the game together as a kid, it's what introduced me to the series
2) When OoT came out I immediately bought it, and it took me an immensely long time to beat it, because I was only 8 or 9 at the time, and I didn't use a strategy guide. So when I finally beat it, it was a really cool feeling.
2a) Beating the Water Temple had a similar feeling, it took me so long to figure that place out, oh man...

Kaiser Kami

Warrior of Kaiser
Finally beating Ganondorf in Wind Waker when I was a kid, and beating Minish cap during a three heart run (on my first try!) I felt so cool, and lastly playing OOT and MM when I was with my cousin for 3 days when I was little about 7 or 8, so much fun with the N64 staying up late playing those games, Smash bros, Goldeneye, Donkey Kong 64 Super Mario 64, Mario Party I can go on!

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
I also have some good memories:

1) I remember as if it was yesterday when I was playing PH on multiplayer with my friend. Lol, I'm terrible at that, but it was so relaxing.

2) The same happened after I got ST, but that time, I "teamed up" with him, so I only lose when he's the last one standing.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
My old Daycare had an N64 and I was the 'Cool' kid bringing Zelda over like 9 kids could watch me play. It's fun having an audience.

J

John

Me and my cousin making jokes about how Princess Ruto wants Link to bomb her Like Like.

That was the weirdest sexual pun I ever made.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
My favorite memory would have to be when I finally beat the Gohma all by myself in OoT. For the longest time I just watch my older brothers play and I was content with that. It was like a movie for me, but when I finally decided to play the game on my own, I had so much trouble. I was a very sensitive kid, I think, because that first dungeon terrified me. It didn't help that I have a bad case of arachnophobia and it was especially bad back then, so Gohma was about the worst beginning boss for my eight-year-old self. Finally beating that spider was an amazing feeling.

Mine would definitely have to be the first time I killed Ganon in OoT. The epicness that was permeating from my room at the time was almost palpable. I pranced around the house for the rest of the day in my little Link outfit, lmao.

D

derkcloud

My fav is watching my dad play Oot when I was too young to be very good myself. I'm from divorced parents and never saw my dad much so it was good bonding time.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite Zelda memory is beating my very first Zelda game: A Link to the Past. :) It was happy and exciting that I finally beat it (although I had to resort to using a walkthrough at the time, it still qualifies as me beating the game) and I felt like I had accomplished something as I watched the credits roll. It was bittersweet though, cause I was happy that I had beat it, but at the same time I wanted the game to continue after the credits ended and let me play more, but sadly I knew that it couldn't. But still it is one of my dearest memories of the series.

I remember when I first got Majora's Mask. I went to ..... I think it was a store in a mall that sold Nintendo 64 games. I went in, and that store didn't have that game, (nor Ocarina of Time, even though I owned that game, it was gone just like Majora's Mask)
Discouraged, I left. A week later after that, me and my father went to a Flea Market, there was a video game store in that area, I went in to get a Castlevania game (which I did buy), and while I was searching for that game, I found that Majora's Mask not used and it was the last one there and I bought it. I felt so complete.
Then once me and my father got home I played it. I did not regret buying it since. <3

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My Fav LoZ memory is when I accidently discovered the bottle glitch in OoT

My very first time playing WW and when your supposed to find Jabun I for some strange reason felt using the grappling hook near "Aryll's Lookout" and was the proper location to get the Triforce Shard at near there(again very 1st time playing WW)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
For my favorite memory, I wasn't even the one playing it...

My dad was actually playing OoT, and he had just reached the first boss; Gohma of course. Link has to take a couple steps before the cutscene comes in.
When the camera zoomed in on Gohma and her eye rolled back and came forth again, it creeped me out and I ran behind the couch and tried not to peek so as I wouldn't be scared.
Once my dad beat Gohma and the beacon of light came from the ceiling, I had a feeling of "Whoa, that is so cool. I wanna do that someday."

You could say that's how I got started playing LoZ as well. So thanks, dad! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom