• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Super simple, easy thread.

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts game?

I haven't played a lot of the KH games, but i'd have to say my favorite is the first one. Everything about that game is just beautiful.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ is definitely my favorite KH game. It's still as infinitely replayable as the the original KH2, but it has so many added features such as Flash Step, new Keyblades....ugh it's just soo fun. <3

I had a though time to pick up my favorite Kingdom Hearts game,between Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 2,but I ended up choosing Birth by Sleep as my favorite KH game because of the gameplay,I really like BBS' battle system and how you can choose all sorts of different move and I really don't like the fact that you can't spam the Square button to constatly roll in KH2,it might sound like a minor issue,but it fill unnatural to me,its like playing a Zelda game where Link have no sheild,it feels odd.And I don't really like Sora,so I like the fact that you're playing as someone else in BBS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom