• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Kind of Pie?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
That's pretty hard, but if I had to choose I'd say Pecan Pie.

I'm a southern guy so I was (and still am) raised on southern food and Pecan Pie is one of the best. There's just no way to describe it other than it's really really good!

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
Pecan and Lemon Meringue are tied for me. BUT only if it's GOOD pecan pie, none of that "3 inches of vanilla flavored syrup with a few pecans floating at the top" I'm talking "A SOLID LAYER OF PECANS SPREAD OUT EVENLY THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PIE SHELL"

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Hmm this is kinda hard to say, so I made a song instead. It's in the theme of "Oh Christmas Tree"

Ohh Fruity pies ohh fruity pies!
Oh how I love the sweetness!
Apple,Cherry & Blueberry
& dont for get strawberry!
The fruit pies are FTW
least favorite is the pumkin
But pecan pie, but pecan pie...
that is my 2nd favorite

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Hmm this is kinda hard to say, so I made a song instead. It's in the theme of "Oh Christmas Tree"

Ohh Fruity pies ohh fruity pies!
Oh how I love the sweetness!
Apple,Cherry & Blueberry
& dont for get strawberry!
The fruit pies are FTW
least favorite is the pumkin
But pecan pie, but pecan pie...
that is my 2nd favorite

I like your song. :)

I like cherry best.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I'm used to apple and pumpkin/sweet potato pie.

Out of those it depends on which happens to taste better. If my grandma is making them anyway.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Frankly, the only type of pie I like is Apple Pie, however, seeing as i'm a rather picky eater, I can only eat it in certain circumstances and if it's cooked a certain way to my specifications. For one, I don't like eating it with cream, or after meals. I have to eat it completely separately with tea to make it amazingly delicious. It has to be cooked so that the apple on the inside is not in solid chunks, but in more of a paste sort of thing. It'll be soft, juicy and full of flavour without the crunchyness, which really puts me off. The only crunchy parts are the rim of the pie pastry itself, and that's just amazing. Rather like pizza crust :P

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Mm.
I love Chicken (plus mushrooms)Pie, Banana pie and Apple pie. I LOVEEE Chicken pie the most, coz I love how my mom makes it. She's a great cook~~!

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Pumpkin pie:
272256739943439370_vl08qJQM_c.jpg

Old Fashioned Sugar Cream Pie:
288089707383689766_AupnlI9p_c.jpg

And really, any Amish pie. When my family and I go up to Shipshewana (which is only an hour or so away) we always go to an Amish restaurant that has an assortment of pies for dessert. I always have a hard time choosing which one I want.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
When it comes to pie, I'll eat pretty much anything! Especially if it's covered in whipped cream. As for my favorite, that's tough. I absolutely LOVE pumpkin pie, so I suppose that would be my favorite. I also like key lime, cherry, blueberry, lemon meringue (provided that there isn't too much meringue, as it's pretty sweet for my taste buds), and of course any pie involving chocolate. :love:

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
Pumpkin is usually my favorite, followed by pecan, cherry, raspberry tart, coconut cream, and peanut butter :) Now that I think about it, key lime pie's basically a cheesecake with a crust... Key Lime Cheesecake anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom