• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Kind of Pie?

Dan

*checks thread starter to see if this question is the sexual version.... see's azure waving with his happy face... "most certainly not".

I dislike Pie in general, I think it's mainly the crust itself, doesn't have a good taste to me, I like apple pies, and chicken pie. Pie just isn't really my thing much.

As a connoisseur of sweets and desserts, I find pie to be utterly delectable, no matter what kind it is. Well, I guess there are a few varieties that I dislike such as chocolate, strawberry, and cranberry - flavors that are not very common - but my disliking of those kinds doesn't outweigh my overall love for pie. My favorite kind of pie is cheesecake, which in spite of its name, is considered to be a pie of sorts. My second favorite is apple strudel...

I adore pie (well, sweets in general), and I suppose I kind of have a four way tie for what my very favorite kinds would be, since I'm an indecisive person like that. Apple, cherry, strawberry-rhubarb, and marionberry are my favorites. <3 I think they're all so yummy. :>

R

Ranaeil

I really enjoy pumpkin pie, but I found a new love last Thanksgiving. Pumpkin pie cheesecake. It is the food of the gods.

Warbad

Gotta love me!
PUMPKINP IE FOR THE WIN. It's so good, you can feel, smell, touch, and even see the flavorful spots of orange deleciousness burning through the pie....

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Key Lime Pie is my favorite. I don't care much for chunks of fruit, unless they're fresh and cold, not warm. No Apple pie for me.

octorok74

TETTAC
Finally a pie thread. Pie is one of the best desserts. It far surpasses cake in all ways. My favorite would have to be the pumpkin pie my grandmother makes. She makes it without a crust and it tastes so good. And she only makes it for Thanksgiving and Christmas which makes it super elusive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom