• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Kind of Cookie?

There are these cookies my mom makes using devil's food cake batter and Reese's peanut butter chips. You can't die happy unless you try these cookies.

Joy

The Sexy One
I'd say my favourite cookie would be cranberry ones. You know, with instead of the chocolate chips delicious yummy tasty dried cranberries. Yeah, I have weird tastes.

Oh geez, I like all kinds of cookies, it's had to say what my fave is.... I'll just put all the cookies I like:

-Chocolate Chip
-White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
-Carnival (the kinds that have M&M's in them)
-Double Chocolate Chip ( you can NEVER have enough chocolate)
-Sugar
-Oatmeal Rasin
-Gingersnaps
-Snickerdoodles

Dan

Give me some good ol fashion chocolate chip cookies, with some milk and a fantastic bedtime story as told by JJ, and I'm in heaven.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
no bake cookies and nutter butter's are probably my favorites. I don't know if I've tasted a bad cookie tho :P

Rachel

be vigitant
Forgotten cookies, which are also known as meringue cookies. :) You can put chocolate chips or whatever you want inside them. They're ridiculously good.

forgottencookies1.png
forgottencookies2.jpg

Boring answer but I have to say Chocolate Chip. Preferably with little peanut butter chunks, and a harder cookie. I prefer some crunch over the softer/gooey variety. Now I'm hungry for cookies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom