• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm a big Ben & Jerry's fanboy and have been since I was in college. It doesn't get much better than Cherry Garcia, although AmeriCone Dream and Banana Split are not far behind.

As for ice cream in general, I love chocolate and various sherberts. And anything with Reese Cup bits in it is by default delicious to me. I love DQ Blizzards too.

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
When I'm in New Zealand, I really, really, REALLY enjoy Trumpet's Jelly Tip Ice Cream. LIke, I basically have an addiction to this thing *____*.

Here in the US, there's an ice cream place near the mall that sells this amazing chocolate truffle raspberry flavoured ice cream, and it's pretty much my go-to choice for a treat.

That said, I don't mind me some chocolate, mint chip, or anything fruity like banana, cherry, strawberry etc. etc.

I can eat an incredibly and embarrassingly large amount of ice cream btw lol.

キラ

Yo!
There was a flavor that Ben and Jerry's made called Late Nite Snack. It was Jimmy Fallon's flavor. I tried it for giggles because I didn't think it was gonna taste good because I couldn't imagine potato chips in ice cream. It was Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with a Salty Caramel Swirl & Fudge Covered Potato Chip Clusters. I tried it, thinking "I don't know about this..."

I would have never imagined that it would be the best tasting ice cream I've ever eaten. My gosh... The sweet and salty are just amazing together. The crunchy potato chip clusters covered in fudge had the perfect texture, crunch, and the potato chips didn't overpower any other flavor like I thought they would. Everything was balanced and perfect.

The flavor is now discontinued and I am now sad that it is gone. :(

OpenLateNightSnack.jpg

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
There was a flavor that Ben and Jerry's made called Late Nite Snack. It was Jimmy Fallon's flavor. I tried it for giggles because I didn't think it was gonna taste good because I couldn't imagine potato chips in ice cream. It was Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with a Salty Caramel Swirl & Fudge Covered Potato Chip Clusters. I tried it, thinking "I don't know about this..."

I would have never imagined that it would be the best tasting ice cream I've ever eaten. My gosh... The sweet and salty are just amazing together. The crunchy potato chip clusters covered in fudge had the perfect texture, crunch, and the potato chips didn't overpower any other flavor like I thought they would. Everything was balanced and perfect.

The flavor is now discontinued and I am now sad that it is gone. :(

OpenLateNightSnack.jpg

Godly flavor. I remember this one. It was so good.

キラ

Yo!
Fair enough but...potato chips and ice cream, well I guess its kinda like French fries being dipped in a milk shake right?

Hahaha! Not really. :) There's more of a crunch and texture to it than a French fry, you know?

But yeah, I thought it wasn't gonna be good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom