• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Ice-Cream Flavor?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Mint Oreo.

I live by a fast food joint that offers 60 different flavors of milkshakes. I pick mint oreo every time.

I love all kinds of ice cream, and my favorite brand is BlueBell:

- Vanilla
- Dutch Chocolate (chocoholic)
- Strawberry
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Cocolate Chip (we have a tub of it right now, lol)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just made this:
6D6EAB3D-4AAA-498C-B172-5DDF4D9089A4-1089-00000146934C0E4E.jpg

I love banana splits :)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
My current favorite ice cream flavor is VERY specific:

Rum Raisin from Tanner's Market. Tanner's is a local place that is a dairy-farm / grocery store. All of their dairy stuff is made right there on their farm and they are famous around her for their ice cream. My guy introduced me to their rum raisin and I never looked back.

Though I think Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey and Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream flavors are pretty good. They still aren't Tanners, though.

I think Ice cream is really disgusting. I don't really have much of a favourite flavour, or just any taste for it at all.

But yet I work at a ice cream place?

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
The real question is: What are your favorite mix in's to flavor the plethora of ice cream flavors?
tumblr_m7l4gt2K0S1r9rkr3.jpg

[video=youtube;8gh3fdkF0yo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gh3fdkF0yo[/video]

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Out of the 3 classics, Strawberry is my favorite. But out of all of them, it would have to be Cold Caramel Fruitsalad. It's vanilla bean ice cream with caramel swirled into it, but with strawberries, bananas, & black cherries in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom