• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Ice-Cream Flavor?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Inspired by Azure's food threads xD

Hello people. If there's a similar thread to this, sowwy.

Okay so! What's your favorite ice cream flavor? For me,I looooove Strawberry and yam. Also chocolate flavor is delicious too~ <3
Just saying it wants me to eat one, jdicukneusosowpidcnm so fluffing delicious <3

Night Owl

~Momentai
I Love Ice-cream. My favorite brand is BlueBell.

My favorite flavors are:
Cookies and Cream
Mint chocolate chip
Dutch chocolate
And many more

I dislike ones similar to Chocolate chip cookie dough, though. I think I find the dough slimey.

Dan

I love icecream too, It's always my first resort when I get sad, I'll get a tub of icecream, go in the shower, and eat n cry.
My favorite icecream is mint choc chip, mint is such a great taste for me, the flavors after that are strawberry, then vanilla.
I do not like chocolate icecream much at all, and after watching a certain questionable video... It's more off putting for me now.

Lately I've been strangely addicted to ice cream. Normally, I solely eat ice cream during the warm summer months without fear of illness but this year I've decided to not abide by that rule.

I could always go for some strawberry, vanilla, or chocolate ice cream but where's the fun in that? Cookies and cream, butter scotch and caramel as well ar rocky road are tasty derivatives of the mundane even if they aren't anything too special themselves.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I like so many that its hard to choose, vanillia, choc chip, cookies and cream, strawberry, mint, honeycomb and McFlurrys (why did they take away the Oreo and M&M McFlurry, WHY? :( )

Icecream has always been my favorite dessert. It's even replaced traditional cake for me ever since my mom introduced me to the icecream cake ages back on one of my birthdays. I'm crazy about icecream, and I can dig just about any flavor.

That said my favorite is Cookie Dough. I want to say Cookies & Cream, but while that is delicious and an easy second favorite, Cookie Dough has the simplicity that pure vanilla has, usually with a little bit of chocolate, and then those epic, sweet dough chunks. Cookies & Cream is amazing, but it's a lot more complex, and with icecream, as with a lot of things, there's an art to simplicity. In my humble opinion anyway. It is just my preference regarding a dessert, after all. :D

It's a tie between Strawberry and Black Raspberry for me. I've never been a big Ice Cream eater, but when I do splurge it's usually on one of those two flavors.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
IMG_0046.ps.jpg

I <3 Cookies n Cream!

bunny

birb overlord
It's really hard to pick between Moose Tracks and Strawberry. ._. Although I pretty much love any kind of ice cream, so. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom