• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Ice-Cream Flavor?

octorok74

TETTAC
I like ice cream. My favorites are: coffee, cookies & cream, mint chocolate chip, Neapolitan (which for the longest time and still now I call Napoleon), and vanilla. I don't like them in any particular order, but these are just the ones I like the most.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
For the love of children everywhere, NOT ANOTHER DESSERT THREAD.

Ugh, Vanilla is easily my favorite.

I swear, we're going to need another subform for all of these dessert threads. Waaaay too repetitive. :dry:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ice cream is something I haven't really cared for in the past couple days. At least, not ice cream by the tub. I'll take a Drumstick any day, though! That being said, my favorite Ice Cream flavor would have to be the Chocolate delicacy. It just tastes so savory in the mouth; I never want it to leave me! xD

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Wait, I have to pick my favorite flavor? Man that's tough, I don't know! Some of my favorite flavors include: mint chocolate chip, cookie dough, caramel, coffee, and vanilla. I also have this strange addiction to bubblegum/cotton candy icecream, maybe it's because of all of the pretty colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom