• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Goodbye to One of Ash's Pokemon?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
In the Pokemon Anime series, Ash has said his goodbyes to a handful of his pokemon. Which goodbye is your favorite? Is it the touching goodbye to Charizard, Butterfree, or Pidgeot?

I'm sure that there are a couple more that I am missing, but that is because I do not remember them all. Feel free to list the ones that I have missed. ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Butterfree <3

Seriously, it was such an emotional scene seeing the Butterfree that he worked so hard to train up, just fly away into the wild. Especially after he saved his entire species from Pokenapping. Not to mention how proud he was that Butterfree was the first Pokemon he had ever caught himself.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Butterfree's release was one of the most emotional moments for a viewer to endure. The way that entire episode was orchestrated was beautiful, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed a tear or two. If I had to rank some of the others, Charizard's departures would be a close second, but then again, he's made several appearances in many episodes afterwards. Pidgeot's farewell would most likely be third; sad, but bearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom