• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Eye Color?

Which is your favorite eye color?

• Amber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

• Brown

• Gray

• Green

• Hazel

• Red-violet

• Total voters

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
All eyes in general look pretty cool to me but the most interesting one in my opinion is green it just looks well beautiful my friends would always think i was weird when i just stared at there eyes. :lol:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I don't have a particular preference, but I'd have to pick blue, because that's the color of my own. :D
I don't really ever notice people's eye color, and if nobody had ever told me, I likely never would've noticed that people have differently-colored eyes.

All eye colors can be very lovely, but I think the colors I'm most drawn to are shades of green and brown. My own eyes are hazel and seem to look kind of a honey brown color from a distance, and an olive-greenish/brownish mix up very close. I also think gray eyes can be really mesmerizing, but I’m afraid I stare too much when I see people with gray eyes… it’s just that there’s a different side of beauty to all of the shades and colors in eyes so it’s kind of hard to choose what an absolute favorite would be. I love eyes. <3

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
All eye colors are special, but if I were to say which one I was attracted to the most, I'd have to say blue.

Actually, come to think of it, most of my past boyfriends have had blue eyes... along with the recent crushes I've had; all blue eyes. It's written in the stars for me: "Blue eyes is a must", or something like that :P

One of my friends has these light blue eyes, then she has a dark blue ring on the outer edge. It's absolutely gorgeous. <3 I've always wished that I've had blue eyes myself.

My eyes are brown, but when you take a macro picture of them, they have tiny blue rings on the other edge. You can't see them in plain view; I should take a pic and show y'all; it's really rather neat! ^^

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
DSCN0614.jpg
Thats my eye. My favorite eye color for girls is blue. But for guys...i want a brown color <3 I love brown eyes and brown hair guys.

If i could change my eye, I would want my eye to be a striking purple color.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I freaking love blonde girls with blue eyes. Hazel would be my second favorite color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom