• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What is Your Favorite Equipment Configuration?

Mine is: Kokiri boots, Kokiri tunic, Mirror shield and master sword
But it used to be: Goron tunic, Hover boots, Mirror shield and master sword :)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My favorite combo is the original combo. Kokiri boots, Green tunic, Hylian Shield, and Master sword. Other boots, tunics, and shields are needed and useful to the game, but the other clothes don't appeal to me. I specially like this order.

I like to have Kokiri Boots, Goron Tunic, Hylian Shield, and the Biggoron Sword. I always thought that that combination looked cool.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Unless it is necessary to use other items, I prefer to use the Zora tunic (I like the blue), Kokiri boots, Hylian shield, and Master Sword. Or, I like to use the green tunic for the traditional Link look.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
In different files, I do different configurations. In one file I have the goron tunic, mirror shield, and Biggeron Sword. In another, I have the zora tunic, hylian shield, and Master Sword. In another I revert to the Link's traditional appearance (kokiri tunic, hylian shield, and Master Sword).

In all files I wear the Kokiri Boots. I find the goron tunic the most useful, because you can walk on lava and spikes for a little while without taking damage.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kokiri Boots, Goron Tunic and Hylian Shield for me. I opt for the Mirror Shield if I am playing OoTV1.0, but the Gerudo symbol used in every other version is so less cool in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom