• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Enemy

B

Bamboocat135

I've been wondering what other people's favorite enemy is. Mine is the lizalfos from skyward sword and twilight princess, and the darknuts from wind waker and twilight princess.

I like the Stalfos and Lizalfos. They're just really fun to fight, it's more drawn out and challenging when you fight them than with regular enemies

It would have to be Stalfos from OOT, they were the only enemies with SOME challange, but are still a piece of cake.

Favorites have to be the most hated at the same time... that love hate relationship that I have with ReDeads.... MUHAHAHA 3:)

P

pokefand

Mine would have to be zant's hand from TP's. During hole game it was the only thing that scared the crap out of me because youre holding that stone and youre freakeing out you know it's right behind trying to get the stone back so youre rushing with the parts of the clawshot and you cant quiet hit that target and then you finaly calm youreself down and right before you press the B button for the target......BAM it hits you and in anger and fear I scream.

I have to go with the Iron Knuckles in OoT because they are always a challenge and then you have to beat the gigantic one that has Nabooru inside it. The Stalfos in any game is a challenge. I guess i like the harder enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom