• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Cut-scene in Zelda?

What is your favorite cut seen in the zelda?mine is in the part in Mm where you had just beat the skull kid the first time and you are talking to the happy mask sales man. Whats your favorite cut-scene?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My favourite cutscene in Zelda is Ganondorf's execution from TP. If you've seen it you don't need an explanation of why it's good.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmmm I have a few!

-TP, cutscene when the King Bulblin takes Colin and Link must have an epic showdown with him on Eldin Bridge! After victorious you see an epic scene were link holds his sword up while on Epona....Just magic

- The cutscene after the final battle with Ganondorf in TP was also one of my favs! At the end you finally kill Ganondorf and watch him die a pretty epic death and in the distance Link see's a figure In the distance, it turns out to be Midna in her true form :) this scene was just so good and when Midna says "am I so beautiful? You have no words left" and Link just smiled! This was one of the best ending's ever and then this epic music follows The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - End Credits [HQ] - YouTube

- Some of my other favs include the entrance of Demise in Skyward Sword, OoT where Ganondorf transforms into Ganon and some of the death scenes in Majoras Mask!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
[video=youtube;ahyk8FV6TvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahyk8FV6TvQ[/video]
The first time I heard Zelda singing, I got goosebumps. Such a beautiful melody & not to mention Ghirahim's theatrical entrance complete with a backflip.

About time someone started this thread! :D
Most emotional for me was probably the final cutscene of TP, when Midna leaves Link. I also liked when Link gets pulled into the twilight realm for the first time, and Zant's epic rant/dance fest :D
I also liked the beginning cutscenes on Skyloft in SS, I thought they did a good job establishing Link and Zelda as a romantic friendship. Also, I liked the cutscenes where Ghirahim was being all awkward and seductive around Link...LOL.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OOOOOH BOY! Favorite cutscenes! Hehehehehe... Uuh...
The scene in TP from King Bulblin bursting into Ordon Spring through Link turning into a wolf for the first time,
The final blow in WW to the credits,
The Temple of Time scene in SS (Am I late? XD),
And the (SPOILER) scene where Zelda seals herself in amber from the same game (Link CRIES, for Pete's sake!)(UNSPOILER).
Most likely more.

Of course, Not Take Mirror loves the "Not Take Mirror" scene. Actually, that scene was cool.
I liked a ton. The scene in ST where Link and Zelda watch the Force Gem appear from the boss's body, and it enters the pedestal to restore tracks is one of my favorites, cinema-wise. That was cool, especially since it was longer and more intricate than any other of its kind. Also, the cutscene linked to it, where a blue light goes along the tracks, making some new ones and turning into electricity that pulls a piece of the tower back. You can see the spirit's power negating Malladus's. The final rendition of that is my favorite, because obviously the tower is fully re[paired and it's such a great feeling to know that your work is almost done.

Also, the scene in TP where Midna sacrifices herself for you and Zelda... it was beautiful.

The scene in SS in which Impa glares at Link, after the Earth Temple, was great. I felt angry and frustrated...and helpless... like I had failed. Which I had.

But my absolute favorite is the scene in ST where Malladus is fully reborn in Zelda's body, and of course where Zelda gets it back and Byrne dies. Also, Cole dies in that scene, and it was quite a nice last hurrah for him. "You can say there's no such thing as karmaaa...[/sing]" Sorry, it's a Z-Talk reference.

There are a lot of fantastic cut scenes. However, if I had to pick one, I would have to pick when Link pulls the Master Sword in Ocarina of Time and wakes up as Adult Link. That scene is what cemented my love of the Zelda series to this day. I like how some look and things much better than this one, but the sword pulling is so important to the rest of my life as a gamer that I can't place anything higher. :)

Cant choose just one so..

Link rearing Epona after the joust on Eldin Bridge in TP
Seeing Midna's true form in TP
Zelda summoning the light arrows in TP
The nightmare scene in Lake Hylia in TP
Zant 'going' crazy in TP
Zant breaking his connection with Ganondorf in TP
Midna breaking the Mirror of Twilight in TP

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"Colin Mans Up" from Twilight Princess. It's the scene where King Bulbin is riding right through the center of Kakariko Village and Beth is in the way. She's shocked and doesn't run. Colin - little weakling Colin, the Coward of the County - suddenly gets this sharp look in his eyes (a "Link look") and runs into danger to push Beth out of the way.

It was a defining character-growth moment. My mind goes "WWLD?" ("What Would Link Do?") in that moment regarding Colin. He knows what his personal hero would do, and does it. He winds up getting himself almost killed for it and in need of saving by Link, but its' still beautiful.

I love the cutscene in Majora's Mask after you defeat Captain Keeta.

The Captain says "May I take leave sir???"

And Link just stands there for a silent moment, and then gives him the salute to R.I.P. Was epic as hell.

My favorite cutscene is actually from Ocarina of Time. I love the scene where you play the Song of Storms in the Windmill as a child, and the song gets all weird and distorted. I always find it hilarious every time I get to that scene, for some reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom