• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic What is Your Favorite Classic Zelda?

Favorite Classic Zelda?

• Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Links Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Total voters

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Well I just voted Adventure of Link by accident because I didn't see Ocarina of Time. Oops. But yeah, OOT is definately my favourite. I grew up playing it so it's very nostalgic for me and I feel like almost nothing is wrong with the game making it pretty much perfect Imo.

Yes. If Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask weren't there I would've still voted AoL. I know, I know. Weird choice but I love that game.

Hmm OoT has nostalgia for me as well, I grew up with it and it also allowed my brother and I to do some bonding we always played games, we don't see eachother that often these days so OoT has a special place in my memory as well as many other games.

Since its listed I'm going with Ocarina of Time.

I do love ALttP, MM and LA for individual reasons and they all come very close to the love i feel for OoT but OoT gets it because i played it at the right age at the right time and felt the full force of the revolution. I remember being blown away by ALttP the first time i played it when i saw rain for the first time in a video game, i remember the music being wonderful and the graphics being so cute and colourful that it was hard not to enjoy.

I remember playing LA and loving how the simplest of things seemed to not make sense and loved MM because of how dark and intense it was. But OoT in my eyes still did everything right. The characters are wonderful (gotta love the AoL references for their names) the dungeons were stellar and the 3D version is just a dream come true, a near perfect game got better and re-ignited my love for it. So OoT all the way.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
As much as I like MM, I have to go with aLttP as a classic. Even though it was like the bosses were trolling me at the end. Why? Because I'd use a potion, either wouldn't get hit, or I'd kill him in one hit after I took it.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Beings MM is a "classic", I of course chose it. While OoT had the biggest effect on the gaming industry, MM was/is a personal favorite of all my Zelda games (It an TP are a couple of my favorites).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom