• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Boss in Oot?

onewafighter1

Turaga
My favorite is definitely Volvagia cuz he's a giant epic flaming dragon. Bongo Bongo gets bonus points for creative though.

K

KokiriShroom

I'd have to say Morpha just because I love the artwork associated with him. It was hard for me to pick a favorite boss, because they were either too easy or too hard.

I always thought Twinrova was the most fun! and the look on Link's face when they form into one is priceless. :lol:

Last edited:

dumb180

Warrior Postman
I like Gohma's attack patterns and wound recoil, probably more so than any other boss. Bongo Bongo is my favorite boss to actually fight though. So, one of those... to be unique we'll say Gohma. :)

There are so many that I would go with if there weren't obvious flaws in the fights. Phantom Ganon is great but the camera angle they give you if targeting him is almost always blocked by a rope or something. Bongo Bongo would have been cool if he wasn't randomly hard on some attempts while randomly easy on others (I'm telling you my game has a glitch). I guess I'll settle with Ganon as being the coolest barely making it out over Twinrova just because the opening animation to him is great and he really feels like a monster I would be scared of!

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
You know what.... Ganon in beast form is my favourite. Twinrova was an interesting boss to fight, the whole absorb the one spell and shot it at the other was really cool...but she was easy to beat if you knew the trick. Volvagia is pretty cool as well, but again, to avoid her falling rock attack when she's flying around, all you gotta do is hold onto one of the sides of the boss area, so again, easy to beat with a trick. Barinade is just a wimp, except the concept is sorta awesome! Bongo Bongo, so easy to defeat but so unique in his own way....but I think its the temple that makes it special, not the boss. Phantom Ganon is just a pain, Morpha is such a horrible boss! The easiest way to beat it is just stand in a corner and hookshot it! Also, the temple is really long and annoying, but not as difficult as everyone thinks....I just just really frustrated after going into the same room 97 times! haha anyway Ganon is truely my favourite because when you beat him, you feel that sense of power and just the..WOW I BEAT THE GAME! feeling. He is a difficult boss unless you have lots of light arrows and the biggoron sword...but still, the whole epicness about the final battle won me over for sure. You don't get that feeling with the other bosses and thats why I think he is the coolest boss in OoT:)

My favorite is hands down morpha! I just like him. I have no real reason except that he's the funnest battle for me. I never go on the outside platforms because it makes him too easy. He's a challenging boss if you say in the 4 center platforms!

great thread!! I had fun reading your guy's opinions!

Pikacondon

Title.
I haven't beaten OOT, just played it at a relative's house, but from what I've already done, I'll say Barinade, as it is a gross, genderless, weird-looking parasine inside a giant fish, and it wasn't too hard or too easy to fight, and its vomit-inducing death sequence worked just fine with its theme, and the fact you kill it mostly with an austrailian toy found inside Jabu-jabu. other than that, I think a similar Favorite boss in OOT poll has already been made.

I would go for twinrova.
I love how the two of them argue over who is younger.

And the look on links face is class when they become one.

in fact the whole level is classy.
The music as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom