• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favorite anime

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
ooh favorite anime, hhmmmm
wonder what it could be (:

if it isn't obvious, yes it's death note. Best anime with the best character of all time, L.
I love death note for multiple reasons. I'll name a few. First off, the ost. I love a lot of different anime series, but death note's ost is the one I listen to the most. It's so unique and atmospheric. I use a lot of the songs, especially L's different themes, to calm down and relax. It's also fun, with the songs I don't immediately remember from watching the first time, to catch all the different tracks playing in the background in the 2nd and 3rd time watching.

one of my favorite parts of the plot is the mind games and the suspense. Sooo fun watching the first time, and it still has all the suspense even when you know what's going to happen.

the characters <3 <3 <3
I love me some well-developed characters <3

there's so much into what makes death note my favorite anime of all time, maybe I should make a blog about it one day.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-

It changes. Once it was Cowboy Bebop, then Final Fantasy Unlimited, then Attack on Titan, then Death Note and now its Deca-Dence.

It'll probably be Ruroni Kenshin after I binge it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom