• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favorite anime?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Cowboy Bebop is my favourite anime series. Great characters, a fantastic unforgettable soundtrack, and great action sequences. Does a splendid job weaving in philosophical themes into its narrative.

Favourite anime movie is probably Spirited Away. Great journey where style is utilized as substance in many cases, proving that they are not mutually exclusive. The world building accomplished in just two hours is incredible as well, and you can't forget the brilliant soundtrack.
Spirited Away is a great movie, in general. As is most of Studio Ghibli's stuff.

Pen

The game is on!
People have already mentioned the amazing works of Attack on Titan, Steins;Gate, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Wolf Children. I agree that those are all masterpieces.

If I'd add a few more anime suggestions that I think are on the same level as the four above it would be Kaguya-sama: Love is War, Eden of the East, Baccano!, and the movie A Silent Voice. These eight anime that I mentioned in this post are the most important anime to me personally. ^^

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
People have already mentioned the amazing works of Attack on Titan, Steins;Gate, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Wolf Children. I agree that those are all masterpieces.

If I'd add a few more anime suggestions that I think are on the same level as the four above it would be Kaguya-sama: Love is War, Eden of the East, Baccano!, and the movie A Silent Voice. These eight anime that I mentioned in this post are the most important anime to me personally. ^^
Baccano! is fantastic. Good choice. :)

Reactions: Pen

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I haven’t watched much anime yet, but out of what I watched,

My favorite anime movie would be A Silent Voice,

And my favorite anime shows so far are Your Lie in April and Tanaka-kun is always listless. You should really watch them if you haven’t yet

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
My #1 till now is Nanatsu no Taizai (7ds)
images.jpeg-35.jpg
images.jpeg-25.jpg
Follow by Tokyo Ghoul, Shingeki no Kyojin(AoT) and Vinland Saga, and Dragon Ball
In romance/harem, I like Nisekoi
And finally Sousei no Onmyoji (Twin star exorcists)
images.jpeg-36.jpg

Naruto/ Naruto shippuden communicate approximately a young boy with a incredible electricity which the village worry maximum so that they treated him cruelly. He challenged them to be a notable hokage and surpass all the preceding kages. He has the electricity of converting human beings, making buddies, guiding people besides his exquisite powers. Naruto trained nicely for three years so that you can face the akatsuki , villain group, and to return sasuke lower back from orochimaro.
The occasions will grow up until “the tremendous shinobi battle”. Fights are first rate, the tale line is legendary with those dramatic moments and speeches in among. Now not to mention the fashionable soundtracks, they're beautiful and could captivate you.
A lot of these makes naruto a masterpiece, the only element that’s worrying with that series is the fillers, about 40% of the overall episodes.
View:
https://animefillerlist.net/naruto-filler-list

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom