• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Ability?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I saw the other "What's your favorite"s, and didn't see one of these, so I decided to.
Anyway, you just, well, put your favorite ability, why you like it, how you use it, and stuff like that.
I would put a poll, but there are so many abilities, it didn't make sense to.

My favorite ability is Inner Focus, because there are alot of Pokemon who know moves that cause flinching, so it really helps.
It comes handy in Wifi Battles, especially those people who seem to always make your pokemon flinch.

Probably Own Tempo and Infiltrator, because I really hate being confused and I find something neat in the ability to penetrate defensive Moves such as Safeguard. So yeah... I have two favorite abilities...

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Hmm Its a hard choice to just pick 1! So ill go with 3!

Levitate - I dont think theres a reason behind this that i need to explain cause with this ability no Earthquake (or other ground moves) and no Spikes of any kind.

Shed Skin - Great all around ability to get rid of any sort of status effects which is useful in both ingame battles and online battles. (Just dont understand why Confusion is immune)

Thick Fat - Another great ability that i love to have on my favorite Pokemon Snorlax! Half Fire and Ice attacks?? Yes please!

Prankster. Oh my gandhi it's so good. Depending on the pokemon's moveset, it could either be the greatest support ever, or the most annoying anything else ever. It's awesome. Prankster Sableye is pretty much my staple in competive battling. Also Prankster Volbeat is one of the greatest Sp Atk Baton Passers ever.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I've dropped out of competitive battling a long time ago. So I don't know how helpful Moxie would be in such a situation. But it's great for the final battles of the game. If one of my Tanks knows Moxie, it becomes virtually unstoppable.

Deeds

no text
Hmm, tough one. If I was to think of one, I'd probably go with intimidate. Only because I'd prefer to lower someones attack, than their defence or other stats. I do also like inner focus though, gotta say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom