• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Dream?

DLC

Soul Drummer.
There is probably another thread like this but, whatevs. My dream is to become a hero in a fantasy world.:sword::zelda::eek:carina::shield: sadly, i know that won't happen and it depresses me. reality tortures us.:kawaii: My real dream even though this probably won't happen, is to tour the world in a rock band. I'll probably end up working in an office and trying to support a family boring huh? life is boring. My dreams won't come true. working in a bank should be fun.:(

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'd like to get my anime idea, Limitor, published. I doubt that'll ever happen for a while, but... I'm still working on it. The first chapter. I always screw up proportion, and I'm not very good at drawing background scenes. Also, all my characters look too much alike. I need to fix all that.... But, I won't give up, that's for sure.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
-To pass all of my tests and get into a decent university.
-To know for certain which career is suited to me, and to achieve it.
-To live comfortably in the country of my choice
-To change humanity for the better

And finally, to know what it means to know true love and happiness. [/emoishsentence] :P

I don't have a specific career, but i'd like something in the scientific field. I love science, and the fact that it changes constantly and can aid the world appeals to me greatly. Chemistry and Biology are my two favorite sciences, so a career involving those would be ideal.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh my dream is to become a Artist because I been drawing and getting better evertime so thats my dream

To become a professional automobile racing team owner. I know I'm a crap driver so no point pursuing that and I'd rather be managing a team anyway. So to have a team and watch the drivers I hire win races is my dream.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Ya know, I'd love to be a ninja. A Naruto ninja. Because that would be awesome. Or maybe I'd like a job with Nintendo. Or maybe I want to be in the anime making business. Or maybe one of those famous youtubers!!

But really, I'd like to be special. Someone that no one else is. Be able to do something the no one else can. I mean, I'm always overpassed in drawing, writing, music, anything that I really love, I'm always pushed behind in. It would be nice to be unique.
Although, I know what people say, 'Everyone is unique. You're special all on your own.' But that's not what I mean! I don't really care about that statement, I want to have my own awesome thing that I can do!!

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sadly I'm a living Vagabond.

I just love to wander around and explore things. Meet new people and new Ideas. I want to talk and meet, that feeling of first meeting somewhat is always exciting. Other than that i want to be a game critic, but anyone can be that so I just gave up. Maybe an editor, but meh.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
My dream is to make an "awesome" hat-trick in a world cup soccer final. My dream would be to score those goles against Spain and bring them (the spanish players) down to earth (I believe they should be more modest in their attitude). But I guess I am too old to have those kind of dreams :lol:

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
My dream is to find my direction in life, and get the respect that I want from certain people. Might sound selfish, I dunno.

My dream is to travel to all sorts of different countries. Mainly the countries in Europe since those ones interest me most. There's just so many places that I really want to visit. I think it would be fun to go to France, England, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, South Korea, etc.

Also, I don't want to live in America all my life, so if I can't fulfill the above, I would love to at least live in England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom