• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Dream Place?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Personally, I would love to live in the mountains, near a forest, in a house with no other houses around it. Then I would take a hike down the mountain to get to a small town... that is my dream place of where I'd like to live. But the question is, what's yours? Not your dream home, but where would you want your home to be?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
My dream place is where the fire burns. Where the evil rots and the souls get tortured. It's where everyone despises you for all the pain you've inflicted on them. Where the maggots crawl and skeletons melt. Where the pathetic and the weak plead for forgiveness. In other words, heaven.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My dream place is a house on the beach. One with a spectacular view of the ocean, right out the back door. It also needs to be a slightly isolated, wooded area, with lots of mountains around. I have the mountains, and the isolation, and the woods already, All I need now is the beach :)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My dream place is any place next to her. :embarrassed:

I know, that was extremely cheesy, but it's true. :3

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My dream place would probably be a city area. Not near one, but actually in one, the hub of everything. I have always lived in the suburban wooded areas, and after some time I want change.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
My dream place?

1366060273_robert-downey-jr-gq-467.jpg

Ahhh... that hits the spot...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My dream place? Heaven yadig. Nothing but everything good - a reward for my valiant, white knight efforts.

My dream place on Earth? Man oh man. So many NSFW things come to mind, but the most important one is in my own house with my wife and kids, a big backyard with all kinds of shizzle in it, ugh...yeah, you can't have relationships or even be married at a job. People get fired for that stuff.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Part of me wants to live in a secluded area with a lush forest surrounding it so I could go on fun nature walks and admire nature. Part of me wants to live in a beautiful winter wonderland, near mountains, where I could go snow-tubing every day (not skiing or snowboarding bc I'd fall and die). Part of me wants to live in a quiet suburb with a white picket fence.

But most of me wants to live where the lights are. I want to live in a big house in a big city, where the parties are and the glam is. I appreciate the quiet life of the suburbs, but I also want something more. Two cities that come to mind that fit the bill are Los Angeles and New York City. I live 45 minutes away from NYC and while I love the city, it's a huge tourist attraction. I think I'd have more luck finding a residential area in LA. It's beautiful.

working_in_los_angeles.jpg

muy bueno

Chiraku

Demon slayer
My dream place... a wooden house on a hill in a large piece of land, a long wood path for me to walk up and down on, a few dogs to keep me company, going up the hill leads to the rest of town that has a 7-11... Oh yeah and the house has Wi-fi.
...Oh wait, I live there.

i want to live in a small town with a great community. I want to be in the middle of the fields and just have a places to wander and think.

TMLink76240

Travis Mask
Some place like Hyrule Field on OoC, a giant field with a mountainous volcano, a crystal clear, beautiful lake, and an ominous forest of secretivity nearby, all beautifully colored and complex. A place you can find secrets in everything, music and art, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom