• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your Current Obsession?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Is there something you are currently obsessed with right now? It could be anything. This thread is a safe place to discuss your current obsession. I'll go first: I am currently obsessed with making Spotify playlists.

Your turn! :gletsgo:

ZeldaFanatic64

Infrequently active ZD member
Wii Sports, I swear it's all I think about nowadays. (:

This happens a lot, actually. I get obsessed with one thing (usually a video game) for a bit, then I get bored and move onto something else. :dry:

Other than that, I'm also obsessed with Camel by Camel remixes/covers. :P

And also adding emojis to my posts, which is weird 'cause I've never done that before until recently. o_O

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
My big obsession, which is my job, is writing and playing music.

I'm writing and/or composing every day. Pretty much all metal music, but I'm writing every day.

Reactions: Dio

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
NR2003. NASCAR game from 2003 that's really fun to play+you can make your own paint schemes which is really fun, and people are still modding it today to have more modern stuff. It's taking me a bit to really get a feel for the controls and how to get the mods in their place and working, but I'm having a blast with it.

CFC

Kirby and Lord of the Rings, dunno how I got to be obsessed about both in recent days at the same time as one another.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
so I have a younger relative who's coming into an age where I think she can handle a controller, and lately I've been scouring lists and stuff of older games suitable for a young child, and I've probably been thinking about this to an obsessive point, hence me talking about this here, just putting a lot of thought on how to go about it, if at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom