• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Current Music Obsession?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Blue October. Though I've been a long time fan, recently I've been listening almost exclusively to their stuff. I love that their songs vary wildly from the darkly depressing to uplifting. I don't think I've ever connected with the lyrics of any band as often as I do with the songs from this band.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Slipknot

I've been just about refusing to listen to anything but their new album "The Gray Chapter" since it came out.

Script Of The Bridge by The Chameleons. Really an interesting album, in a lot of ways it reminds me of Tears For Fears' The Hurting, especially in terms of the mood of a lot of the songs and sort of story telling quality of the lyrics.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I've been listening to The Blue Hearts a lot over the past few days. Although, that doesn't mean I've stopped obsessing over TMBG...

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
British bands from the 80's and 90's. Bands like Pulp, Blur, Lush, and a couple of bands from the 80's like Haircut 100 and The Cure.

30 years ago

th

200.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom