• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Current Music Obsession?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I've been developing more interest in System of a Down as of late...
I plan on getting an album soon. It's better than just listening on Grooveshark.

(By the way, I've known about them for YEARS, but just recently have they peeked my interest for some reason)
I like what I hear so far.

Akuhime-sama

---
Okay, it's official. System of a Down is now my current music obsession.

I listen to quite a few of their tracks, but THIS one in particular, I just can't get out of my head. :lol:

....somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep..... DISORDER! DISORDER! DISOOOOORRRDER!!!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hendersin.

This dude is great. I've literally downloaded all of his songs today and I've been jamming to them. Reminds me of Azad in style of songs and tone, great artist.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I'm really feeling classical music right now. Lyrics just seem to be getting in the way of my thinking nowadays, even from my favorite contemporary artists. Plus, I often tend to feel quite, uh, invigorated when dubstep and film scores play on Pandora, which ruins my focus. So, yeah, all the great European composers are taking over my YouTube watch history.

Akuhime-sama

I've been listening to pretty much nothing but hardstyle since yesterday. It's not even that good of a genre, but I can't stop listening to it. :cooky:
I beg to differ.
Some hardstyle is awesome, when done right. :)

Anyway, My current obsession is still System Of A Down, but I'm also going back and forth between SoaD and Five Finger Death Punch.
With a little splash of KoЯn and Cannibal Corpse on occasion.
I've been peering into heavier metal as of late, and I sorta like what I've been hearing so far, but I don't know if I like it entirely yet...
...I'm even going back to listen to some Slipknot on occasion... Though I think the issue I have with them is I just don't like the singer(s)'s voice(s)... I don't know, there's just something preventing me from really getting into them, although I sorta like it.... I really can't quite explain it yet, but I'm trying. :)

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I've been getting into pre-Dark Side of the Moon Pink Floyd...Listening to albums like Meddle, Atom Heart Mother, and Obscured By Clouds.
Sometimes I think the older stuff is actually a lot more complex than their stuff on Dark Side and The Wall. (Not to mention the songwriting was split more equally...the bassist Roger Waters wrote most of the hits and his style isn't my favorite but I do like it.)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm currently obsessed with the Aldnoah.Zero soundtrack composed by Hiroyuki Sawano. It's seriously amazing. I love his music. I also can't stop listening to Aoi Eir's new single IGNITE, for Sword Art Online II's opening theme. The second track on the single, Brainwash, is my favorite on the album.

Suicide Silence. They have recovered so well since Mitch died. Their new album is monumental. If you guys like heavy stuff, give them a listen if you haven't already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom