• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Current Music Obsession?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Neru. I just love Neru's music. His songs are dark but it brings a lot of meaning.

I also love listening to the Kagerou Project series. Jin, the creator of the project, is the best.

Jun "Nujabes" Seba and Uyama Hiroto. While I have been a fan of these guys for a long time, my admiration for them and their craft has spiked tremendously nowadays. I find their varied mellow, jazz-influenced instrumentals to be the best I've ever laid ears upon. I've literally spent hours listening to their stuff; some of it brought me to tears, and I don't cry too often. Shing02 has some great songs with Nujabes, but you may not like it if hip-hop isn't your thing (I'm not a big hip-hop fan, either, but Shing02 is one of a few exceptions). I highly recommend that you guys give them a listen.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Simple Plan...I totally forgot how amazing they were and they've only gotten better over the years.

I've been making my way through the Beatles' stereo catalogue. On Saturday I listened to two fantastic albums: Revolver untitled.jpg and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. 220px-Sgt._Pepper's_Lonely_Hearts_Club_Band.jpg

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
OH. MY. HNNNG. Liquid Funk/Drum and Bass is exactly the kind of smooth, fast paced music I've been DREAMING of! This ****'s hype!

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Literally just O/Fly On by Coldplay

Hands down the best song on the new album, and in their top 5 best songs ever

I seriously can't stop listening to it

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Getting back into The Weekend. I tend to to go through music phases where I explore different artists to broaden my knowledge of a specific genre, but I always go in a circle of sorts and back to the artists I once had an obsession with in the past.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm mostly obsessed with the Frozen soundtrack, but I do like to listen to a lot of video game music. I always gotta listen to it everyday. No buts whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom