• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your color?

Your Personality is best described by Purple! You show your beauty on the inside and out, you surround yourself with the people you love and are always there for them. You mainly have the title "The Best Friend" You never let people down and always give them your shoulder to cry on. You hold most of your emotions in, just wanting the best for everyone else. You know that your friends would let you cry on their shoulders, or vent, but you think that they need it more then you do. You are the most Compassionate person, you would do anything for your friends and you frequently show how amazing you are.

Not only is this pretty much me, but purple is a cool colour.

But I'd say my favourite colour would be green. Not sure why it's been, but it has since early childhood, and it'll always be.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I'd say Blue, and a lighter shade of Sky Blue.

However.....

Blue: Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.

I'm not soft or soothing, i'm compassionate and caring some of the time. I'm not conservative, though Deliberation and Introspection fit well.
I'm impatient, not conscientious and aren't really self-controlled. Everything else seems to fit though....

D

Dirty Link

red, white, and blue for obvious reasons
and black cause its just cool dark stuff is cool lol

Linky

King of Twilight
I'm a mix of Green and Orange, becides me lovin those colors my personality falls into those colors because green= smart logical openminded thinker and creative. and orange means= hyper enthuseastic, and energetic

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Hmm... I suppose Blue, Grey, and Red.

Blue: Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.

Gray: The color of caution and compromise, diligent Grays search for composure and peace and often work hard without reward. Older Grays like life to run on an even keel with few ups and downs. Young Grays may be withdrawing from life and suppressing their personalities. Grays often have good business ability and tend to work too much.

Red: The color of strength, health, and vitality, Red is often the color chosen by someone outgoing, aggressive, vigorous and impulsive—or someone who would like to be! It goes with an ambitious nature but those who choose it can be abrupt at times, determined to get all they can out of life, quick to judge people and take sides. Red people are usually optimistic and can’t stand monotony; they are rather restless and not at all introspective, so they may be unaware of their own shortcomings. They find it hard to be objective and may blame others for any mishaps. Quiet people with a preference for red may feel the need for warmth, strength and life-giving qualities of the color, or they blanket their true feelings under a sober exterior. Red is usually chosen by people with open and uncomplicated natures, with a zest for life.

The Blue and Grey are accurate, and Red describes how I act when stressed out.

Din Akera

Sniper
Red.
But I like to pair it with Black too.

It is a passion and power thing. Red is symbolic of so many thing. And things from both ends of the spectrum, like me. I can represent Love or hate. It is associated with power and fire. And I guess, generally I just like it! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom