• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your color?

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
People say that your favorite color describes your personality.
Others just like a color for no reason.

What is your favorite color? If there is a reason, what is it?

My favorite colors are dark purple, hot pink, and black.
I guess I have a mixed personality. :lol:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
mine would be black (yeah ok you can 't call that a color)
second would be white (is this also a color?)
third would be green and other variations (finnaly a color)

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
When I was little, it used to go back and forth between Red and Yellow.
Red: Because it's the colour of blood.
Yellow: Because it starts with a 'Y', and 'Y' is at the end of the Alphabet.

Claire

The Geekette
I've read numerous articles stating the color a child uses most often describes their emotions, or personality. I am unsure how accurate this is, but my favorite color has been deep purple for years, as long as I can remember being asked, "What is your favorite color?" - I've always replied purple.

There are also other colors I like, but not near as much as I like purple. My other favorites, are green and black.

I found a few little bits of information containing colors and personality, and here are the follow results for my favorite color(s):

Purple: Purples are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood. If you chose Purple, you tend to be unconventional, tolerant and dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.

Green: The color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal and peace, and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere. Greens are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but preferring peace at any price. Green people can be too self-effacing, modest and patient, so they may get exploited by others. They are usually refined, civilized and reputable.

Black: Dignified and impressive without being showy, Black people want to give the appearance of mystery, but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and worldly aims, suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.

To list your personality by your favorite color, visit this link: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/favorite-color-personality.html

Last edited:
Blue: Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.

Oh now that is SO me. =D

Red: The color of strength, health, and vitality, Red is often the color chosen by someone outgoing, aggressive, vigorous and impulsive—or someone who would like to be! It goes with an ambitious nature but those who choose it can be abrupt at times, determined to get all they can out of life, quick to judge people and take sides. Red people are usually optimistic and can’t stand monotony; they are rather restless and not at all introspective, so they may be unaware of their own shortcomings. They find it hard to be objective and may blame others for any mishaps. Quiet people with a preference for red may feel the need for the warmth, strength and life-giving qualities of the color, or they blanket their true feelings under a sober exterior. Red is usually chosen by people with open and uncomplicated natures, with a zest for life.

And I guess the somewhat angry part would go with this.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
I'm a lot of colors, but i'll try to squeeze them all in :)

Maroon:
Harsh experience has probably matured the Maroon person into someone likeable and generous. It is often a favorite color of someone who has been battered by life but has come through. It indicates a well-disciplined Red personality—one who has had difficult experiences and has not come through unmarked but who has grown and matured in the process.

Turquoise:
Complex, imaginative and original, Turquoise people drive themselves hard and may be in a state of turmoil under their outwardly cool exterior.

Purple:
Purples are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood. If you chose Purple, you tend to be unconventional, tolerant and dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.

Those 3, Maroon, Turquoise and Purple, define me so well it's almost scary o.o. Purple being my happier side, and Maroon/Turquoise mixing together for my more shadowy side :)

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
My favorite colours are green and blue.
green: its the colour of link.
Blue: I just cant get enough of it, I don't know why.

Made_Of_Win

Hugh Jackman's Boxers
My favourite colour is green. I don't know why but I am just so obsessed with it. When I buy a toothbrush, it has to be green. If I buy hand soap, it has to be green. Mouthwash, must be green. Detergent, must be green......my entire room when I was a kid and a teen at home were both fully green. Hell, even my name is a shade of green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom