• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your color?

C

Conde

Blue has been my default favorite color all my life. You can usually see me wearing blue outfits. It's something I have no control over xD

I also like orange and brown. Black is a standard good color I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 6224

mine is green then purple...........................

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Hmmmm....I tend to lean towards certain color combinations.
I rather like when bright colors are put against gray and black.
Especially aqua blue against gray.
But, I think my list of favorite colors is blue, gray, purple, magenta, black.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I've always liked red, mainly because I like red candy the best.
I doubt that says anything about my personality. XD

Djinn

and Tonic
Green is my favorite.

And I am a big fan of aqua, I could stare at ocean water mindlessly and the color aqua reminds me of that so much. Not too sure what elst that says about my personality other than I like the ocean. But I could tell anyone that already.

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
My favourite colour is green. I don't know why but I am just so obsessed with it. When I buy a toothbrush, it has to be green. If I buy hand soap, it has to be green. Mouthwash, must be green. Detergent, must be green......my entire room when I was a kid and a teen at home were both fully green. Hell, even my name is a shade of green.
I have no idea why I like green too, but I must say green ish awesomesauce. Whenever I play brawl I have to be green, all my favorite Nintendo characters are green: Luigi and Link. I'd even pick out green gummy bears because they are my favorite.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I like dark bloodred and forest green. For some reason, I like getting minor injuries, just bad enough to draw blood. And green... Green is recent, and I don't know why.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I love any shades of green, and aqua blue. Green represents life, and it is a beautiful color. Aqua blue is really pretty, because it represents the prettiest shade of the ocean I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom