• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your 3DS Home Theme?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
So the 3DS has a million zillion home themes and all of them are really cool. What 3DS home theme are you using? I'm using the Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater Theme.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
10306073_735556929866639_2275357358738536839_n.jpg

10660219_735556936533305_859555079043784800_n.jpg

Sheik

:the:
Currently have it transitioning between the blue and black themes. I wish I could get that ALBW theme, though; it looks pretty sexy...

Snow Queen

Standard blue. I would never actually pay money for something I'm hardly going to see. The fact that they cost actual money and not play coins is very, very stupid. And the blue one is fine for me anyway.

You must be one of those FILTHY SCRUB CASUALS who don't spend time on thier LOVELY HOME SCREEN.

Standard black. My 3DS is black, so... yeah. Also, while there are some pretty themes out there that I sort of like, I don't know how I would like a change in the sound on the menu. That concerns me. Also, I rarely get money for the eShop and don't want to waste it.

look how kawaii

b587462469.png
57983a41ad.png

Snow Queen

Standard black. My 3DS is black, so... yeah. Also, while there are some pretty themes out there that I sort of like, I don't know how I would like a change in the sound on the menu. That concerns me. Also, I rarely get money for the eShop and don't want to waste it.

look how kawaii

b587462469.png
57983a41ad.png

Holy crap! You have so much stuff! Don't you wannt put all those things in folder?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Spinner Rosalina because she's gorgeous.
1zwj4gl.jpg

90n3w3.jpg
2ufq5ht.jpg
I'd prefer if it didn't come with music, but it's worth having for the looks. The 8-bit block sound effects are nice, as well.

also the folders are dumb and have letters on them so i have to be strategic and start the folder names with a space, but also close with a space so the text stays centered

That's clever, I'm going to do that now. Will look much better.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I have the Isabelle theme! :D It's honestly too adorable for words, but I might change it soon. I only had about $4.00 left in my account, so I spent about half of it on my Isabelle theme. 'Haven't decided which to get yet, although the Sleeping Pikachu theme is a big contender. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom