• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is You Favorite Quote from Any Video Game?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
"They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger. And then it was over. To make any kind of sense of it, I need to go back three years. Back to the night the pain started.~Max Payne (Max Payne)

"After Y2K, the end of the world had become a cliché. But who was I to talk, a brooding underdog avenger alone against an empire of evil out to right a grave injustice. Everything was subjective. There were only personal apocalypses. Nothing is a cliché when it's happening to you."
~Max Payne (Max Payne)

"Every day, humans come one step closer to self destruction. I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!"~Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)

"A new Genesis is at hand and I will be the creator."~Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)

"Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better!"~Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)

"I can't keep running away, I have to face the truth, accept responsibility."
~Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)

"Yeah, This is Raccoon City all over again."
~Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil)

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Well I've got a few that are funny, and a few that are serious...

"You are strong. That is true. But you can't defeat Megaman. Do you know why? It is because you have nothing to fight for...What have you been fighting for, Bass? You don't have anything or anybody to fight for, do you? You have fought only for yourself, right?" -Protoman, Megaman & Bass.

"Listen, lady. This is a shop, and I'm a customer. What's so sweet about that?" -Ike, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

"Oh hey! I've been hearing people talk about you. They're saying you don't speak politely. Really, being polite is the easiest thing in the world. Just say "Please" a lot. As in, "please share your mocha with me, OR ELSE!" Or, "please don't spread nasty rumors about me, OR ELSE!" Got it Quarry?" -Bree, Animal crossing: City Folk.

"Uhhhh... Whoa... You're kind of imploding my mind right now..." -Groose, Skyward Sword.

"I'll just jack your squirrel if that's what it takes" -Lan Hikari, Battle Network.

I don't think these two count since they're not direct quotes from one person, and one is from a TV show based off of a video game, while the other is based off of a manga also based off of a video game. But because they're funny, I'll put them up anyway ;).

"I wish you'd never been constructed!" "And I hope you get melted in a waffle fryer!" -Protoman and -Megaman, Megaman animated series.

"Slow Slow Slow! Your too slow!" "I can't help it..." "Can't this hunk of junk go any faster?!" "We're traveling at 150 kilometers an hour...that's the top speed." "One hundred and fifty!? Do you have any idea how fast the leading racers are going!? They're well over 400 kilometers an hour!" "(Than maybe you should get off and run instead...)" "Did you say something...?" "Er...no, nothing..." -Bass and -Auto, Megaman Gigamix vol. 1.

"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up. Yours and mine." Kingdom Hearts II

"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."-Sheik (Ocarina of Time)

"Time passes, people move.... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection..."-Sheik (Ocarina of Time)

“Extraordinary. You stand as a paragon of your kind, human. You fight like no man or demon I have ever known. Though this is not the end. My hate...never perishes. It is born anew in a cycle with no end! I will rise again! Those like you... Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero... They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!”-Demise (Skyward Sword)

"Wake me when you need me"-Master Chief (Halo 3)

"It's A Me, Mario!"-Mario (Literally every installment :lol:)

shaymin1

Derp.
My favourite Quote from any video game... The one from Cave Story (if you played the game you would know which Quote I'm taking about).

"I am error."

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
(in australian accent) I'm not done yet mate. not by a long shot- Chris dean, the last true warrior.
(TWTBD 3)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom