• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is You Favorite Quote from Any Video Game?

Mine is from Portal 2: "When life gives you lemons, get ANGRY. Make life take those LEMONS back! Scream at life! How DARE you give the great Cave Johnson Lemons?" ~ Cave Johnson

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
"No Aunt Bernie, of course I didn't get your calls or I would have responded right away." - Sasha Nein from Psychonauts

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
"Oh hi, so. How are you holding up? Because I am a POTATO." GLaDOS - Portal 2. Or also GLaDOS "Two plus two is....ten. IN BASE FOUR I'M FINE!" or ALSO GLaDOS: "That thing you burned up isn't important to me. It's the fluid catalytic cracking unit. It made shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero."

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
and into Asylum. roaring like a great, black engine, roaring to eternity. ravaging the already benighted landscape with it's savage, malevolent presence. and within, the legions of the truly damned. insanity, sheer and stark. and, once in human form, now gutted and torn by eon of glutted indulgence. their bloodlust, flecking the oily walls, living in the shrieks of victims ensnared, hanged, drawn and quartered by the serpents squalid wrythings. this is the place i have not wanted to dream of, and the dream is now the place i partly live through.

from ShadowMan.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
"The X-Blade will be forged!" Vanitas, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
"Who will I have ice cream with?!" Roxas, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
"You feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Sigh... You could get used to this!" Zelda: Majora's Mask

I've several others but can't remember them at this time.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Tough choice, it's gotta be this one from Dragon Age: Origins:

Felsi: "Have you met Oghren? He got drunk, drunker then usual even, took off his pants and challenged a roasted nug to a wrestling match at my father's funeral. He lost by the way. The nug got him in an arm lock. He sat there crying for half an hour until someone pulled it off him."

I'd put his response as the second best, but it only makes sense in context of the previous one.
Grey Warden: "She hasn't exactly forgiven you for the nug incident."
Oghren: "That fight was rigged."

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
2 cannibals are eating a clown. 1 turns to the other and asks "Does this taste funny to you?" -Wadsworth (Fallout 3)

Number One - ''The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...''
And if i had to pick another - Time passes, people move...Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth...

Both Sheik from OOT

Byrne

Waterloo
"You don't happen to have a sister named cassadra, do you? no? well, good!"- Captain Jack Sparrow

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Halo Combat Evolved
Master Chief: Did anyone else make it?
Cortana: Scanning...just dust and echoes. We're all that's left...We did what we had to do - for Earth. An entire Covenant armada obliterated, and the Flood...We had no choice. Halo, it's finished.
Master Chief: No, I think we're just getting started.

Halo 2
Cortana: Just one question. What if you miss?
Master Chief: I won't.

Admiral Hood: Master Chief, do you mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?
Master Chief: Sir, finishing this fight.

Halo 3
Cortana: I'll drop a beacon, but it'll be a while before anyone finds us. Years even.... I'll miss you.
Master Chief: Wake me. When you need me.

Assassin's Creed
Altair: It matters not how we complete our task... only that it's done.

Altair: Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom