• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is You Favorite Quote from Any Video Game?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
From Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon:

Cynder (whose mind was overtaken by Malefor, the antagonist) starts out by demanding, "Fight back!" She repeatedly whacks Spyro with her tail-spike for a few seconds. Then she stops and glowers at her former friend, now cowering. "Fight back! Why won't you fight back?"

Despite the hopelessness that arose in him when he saw Cynder turn on him, Spyro finds voice and says, "Because... You've left me nothing to fight for."

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
"That time was lost. Yet time continued onwards. Sleep in peace, divine Etro. I will stand guard over your legacy. This endless realm is awash with sadness. Life and death lose all meaning under the rolling waves of chaos Valhalla. The currents of time do not touch its shores. In this world of lost moments, I begin my life anew".- Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII-2)

Yes. That massive quote was one of my favorites lol!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
"I might have laughed, if I had remembered how." – Max Payne

"Your past is like pieces of a broken mirror. You try to pick them up, but you only end up cutting yourself." – Max Payne 2

"Fraternizing with the enemy. I had stepped over the edge. The cartoon moment when the gravity waits for the coyote to realize his mistake before the plunge." – Max Payne 2

"Listen, if you still think I can do a job. What have I got to lose, apart from the weight? Very funny, haha. Yes that is a fake laugh you jerk"-Max Payne 3

"When you find yourself in hell, dance with the devil."-Max Payne 3

"There it was, the soundtrack to my life. And… for a few seconds, came harmony."-Max Payne 3

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I have two favorite quotes, both from StarFox 64:

"My Emperor! I've failed you!"
-That Monkey Guy

"Do a barrel roll!"
-Peppy

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
These are by memory so they may not be right.

"I will make your death so painful, you will be driven deaf by the sound of your own screams." Ghirahim in Skyward Sword
"You've done enough kid, but I can take it from here." Goku in Dragon Ball Z Budokai

"All I can think of are medicines or explosions." ~ Totooria Helmold, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland.

"Oh, crackers! Did I break something?" ~ Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia.

"Bro, America was founded by terrorists, for terrorists. What do you think the ****ing revolutionary war was? History is determined by the mother****ing victor."
"How did you even get in the Marines."
"You know what, Campo, I often ask myself the same goddamn question."
~ Marines from Battlefield 3.

Grinch/truck"what's our objective?"Sandman"The Brooklyn Battery Bridge."Grinch/Truck"I thought it collapsed."Sandman"it did"

Soap/Price"Looks like Makorov is late for his own funeral"

Makarov:"didn't ya here price the war is over."Price:"My war ends with you."Makarov:"iv'e destroyed your world piece by piece it's not long until I find you."

All from Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3.
Yay! Modern Warfare quotes! Here's some more:

"Now, knife the watermelon. Nice! Your fruit killing skills are remarkable!" - Gaz, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

"We're going in deep, and we're going in hard."
"Surely you can't be serious."
"I'm serious, and don't call me Sherly."
-Beginning of Mile High Club in CoD4:MW

Waka, the god's gift to man is here. Bonjour! - Waka (Okami)

You challenge me, mortal?! A god of Olympus?! - Poseidon (God of War III)

Where's everyone going? Bingo? - Leon S Kennedy (Resident Evil 4)

Hey, relax! We're the good guys! Justice will prevail and all that stuff...right, Samus? - Rundas (Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)

Last edited:
"Blood leads only to blood, and violence begets violence. Nothing more. Revenge is simply another name for murder." - Dheginsea, Path of Radiance. Dude was wise. A jerk, but a wise jerk.

SPOILERS!
Okami, before you enter the ark(when Issun is jerk and trying to leave you in the dust.)

Waka- Afraid of the legendary ark, are we?

Issun- What did you say?

Waka- Well if you must go, then go;besides only those worthy of the trip to the heavens may bored: the fabled ark of Yamato.....you never had a ticket....and you never will...

Waka is awesome, and just destroyed Issun on so many levels...Such a powerful moment.

Fig

The Altruist
"Thank you Mario, but the Princess is in another castle!" - Toad, Super Mario Bros.
"Before this is over, I'll show you the true power of Chaos Control!" - Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
"..................." - Pokémon Trainer Red, Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver
"Never give up! Trust your instincts!" - Peppy Hare, Star Fox 64/Star Fox 64 3D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom