• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is You Favorite Quote from Any Video Game?

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
"The wind....it is...blowing..."
~Ganondorf from The Wind Waker

"Hold tight, little enemy! You have something stolen from me and I AM STRONG!!"
~The Red Knight from Zelda's Adventure

A lot of lines from Saints Row.

the quotes from the moonchildren in majoras mask.
they actuelly make you think...even though i dont have friends, so i cant ask myself those questions.

"Luckily for you i discovered i have a type of Blackbox. So I was ablt to watch you killing me. Over and over again."

GLaDOS from Portal 2

"You don't need a reason to help people." ~ Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX
"To be forgotten is worth than death." ~ Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX
"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." ~ Amarant Coral, Final Fantasy IX
Can you tell this is my favorite final fantasy? hehe. It has some awesome quotes!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Sam (the ghost) in Fable III talking about what he and his brother, Max has been up to after you gave them the book of incantations:
"He turned the trees upside-down, it was raining handbags at one point, and then he summoned this huge flaming demon who was amazing at croquet. And there were weird bits as well..."
It's honestly the funniest quote I've ever encountered in a game, for those who are interested to see the scene play out, here it is - starts about a minute into it or so:
Fable 3 - Ghost Brothers Part 1 - YouTube

I do, however, also enjoy some of the background comments in the original Fable, especially around the bar:
"I'd like a beer please - with an umbrella in it!"
"Oh, there are bubbles coming out of my nose!"
etc.

"Why do you hate the darkness? You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing; we, who were turned away by both light and darkness, never given a choice? What other choice might we have had?"- Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts)

The darkness doesn't control me, I control it."-Riku (Kingdom Hearts)

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
"My stories only end when I STOP RUNNING!!!"~ Sonic and the Black Knight
"LOOK AT AWL DOZE EGGMANS WOBOTS!"~Sonic Heroes
"ELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!!!"~Sonic '06
"That's TREASURE HUNTER to you!"~Final Fantasy VI
"Do you know how that makes me feel? FURIOUS! OUTRAGED! SICK WITH ANGER!"~ Skyward Sword

"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time... The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... " - Sheik, Ocarina of Time

"Do you know how that makes me feel? FURIOUS! OUTRAGED! SICK WITH ANGER! -Ghirahim, Skyward Sword

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
Grinch/truck"what's our objective?"Sandman"The Brooklyn Battery Bridge."Grinch/Truck"I thought it collapsed."Sandman"it did"

Soap/Price"Looks like Makorov is late for his own funeral"

Makarov:"didn't ya here price the war is over."Price:"My war ends with you."Makarov:"iv'e destroyed your world piece by piece it's not long until I find you."

All from Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom