• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Strangest Dream You've Ever Had?

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I have had a lot of strange dreams, but I think I'll just say the one I have had not too long ago...

The dream began with an area that had a metal floor and it was outside so a bright blue sky was showing.
There were these floating platforms that had ladders leading up and had doors at the top of all of them. The platforms were all in a circular pattern and how you got to other platforms was by jumping to the next platforms ladder. Then out of nowhere, Dr. Cossack (from Megaman) appeared with his daughter and started to explain how the platforms work to Megaman, Roll, Bass, Protoman, Dr. Light, and of all people, Dr. Wily!
He said that they should go up and grab whatever is inside the doors, than he and his daughter disappeared. Wily climbed up a ladder and went into one of the doors,
than he came out with a card in his hand. The others did the same and than the scene changed.
Suddenly the group were in a dark metal room and wily was talking about the cards they were holding. Then for some reason, they all dropped there cards on the ground and the cards started to glow. Than out of one of the cards came a really ugly dog that had Wily's head on it and dog ears. Then Wily started to talk about duplicates and clones and Bass started to cry uncontrollably. And then the dream ended.

Seeing Bass cry actually made me kinda sad :(. The whole thing was almost like a nightmare! I honestly had no idea I could have such a weird dream...:hmm:

octorok74

TETTAC
My strangest dream was terrifying. Now, I usually have dreams, but there was only fog. This is where it gets scary though. For those of you Halo fans, you should know what the flood sound like before they swarm. I woke woke up sweating for the first time in my life because I heard that sound outside my window. That is the strangest/ scariest dream I've ever had.

I always had these weird recurring dreams where I was a sprite in the Pokemon games, like the world was two toned and it had the background music playing as well. I think it was because I had the game open on a few occasions after playing ALL night before school. I'll always remember this creepy warped version of the Goldenrod City theme playing.

Well, I'm prone to having some pretty strange dreams, but one that I had a few nights ago was just... really kind of odd, and a little bit disturbing. A large golden snake with blue eyes turned into a human to seduce young girls and then devour them in its snake form. So practically the entire dream was me trying to warn all of my friends that it was a snake in human guise, but no one would listen and the snake ate everyone but me. It was definitely weird, but I'm guessing I dreamed about snakes since I've found about 5 of them (2 in my house) in the past month. :/

well when I was 9 I had a dream were.... My mom and I were walking into the mall, by the front door inside had those benches with a patch of dirt in between the benches for flowers but nothing was there when we went inside the mall, when we did our shopping and heading back out through the same door we came in, there was a giant Venus fly trap (we had jus learned about them in school) in that once empty patch of dirt. As we walked by it gobbled up my mom O_O I started screaming for my mom... I can even remember waking up crying and screaming out for her.

Had so many strange dreams it would be hard to say :P
I cant for the life of me remember what i was dreaming about for this one but I will mention it cause it makes me laugh
I was talking in my sleep to my brother and i asked him "Ye want a shot?" he asked what? and i then said "A shot of riding the dragon! you can go first" ahahah when he told i couldnt stop laughing, still amuses me today xD

When I was really young I had this dream pretty repeatedly.
I was in some house I didn't know and was going around in circles, never getting to where I needed to.
Oh, and the whole time I was running away from a purple and a green furry monster....

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
My strangest dream consisted of a Russian-American nuclear war, my home turning into an insane asylum/bunker, and punching a ghost. Those are the major details I can remember however you know how dreams are you soon forget them after you've had them.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
the strangest dream that i had was a blur.. though i remember one really distinctive part that will pretty much haunt me with the question why.. lol
All i remember is me laying on a surgical table being cut open and my guts being pulled out and being splat on the table next to me. and they were looking for something inside me and i kept hearing sims talk in the background and stuff.. it never scared me though just confused me a lot lol.. i woke up and i was so confused because i wanted to know what they were looking for.

Fig

The Altruist
One of the strangest dreams I ever had was when I was with my crush. Being with my crush wasn't the weird part. The thing that made it weird was that everyone in Hyrule wanted for me and my crush to have the perfect day with each other, which turned to be the best date I ever had with her in my dreams!

I was in the inner workings of a metal structure armed with a Lvl 1 Polar star and no ability to jump surrounded by the creatures in Cave story that insta kill you even at maximum health, then a dragon swooped down and ate me and I fought my way through its cavernous digestive system facing many jellyfish and bats.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've had a pretty recent crazy dream. The plot was that me and all of my friends were trapped in an area that was like a fusion of the Sealed Grounds, the Deep Woods, and the Ancient Cistern from Skyward Sword. It was a contest to collect eight black beanie baby rabbits while being hunted by Edward Bluenote from the anime Fairy Tail. Whoever got the most out of the eight won. I won, because I found five out of the eight of them. But, I never found out what the prize was...

I'm not making that up. I really had that dream. What the heck have I been eating before going to sleep?

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
I turned on a Pokemon Blue game and found my player as Link battling Wallmasters with a Geodude and Bulbasaur.
Very strange crossover between games in my dreams.

Also a Minecraft world where everybody hunted me. I was swimming most of the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom