• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Strangest Dream You've Ever Had?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The strangest dream i've ever had? Hm. That'll be a hard one to narrow down.

A recent freakish dream I had involved me browsing ZD on my laptop, when all of a sudden the door to the room opened, and there was a faceless figure standing there. I don't know why, but I was inclined to follow it. So I did, and as soon as I walked out of the door, everything flashed, and I was in a cornfield. The field seemingly never ended. I kept walking, and every so often I would see ducks with shopping carts picking corn from the stalks, and as they did it, strange shadowy figures would reach out and grab the contents of the cart and take them away. The ducks didn't seem to notice and continued on with their work.

Eventually, I reached a clearing, and I saw the person again. I ran up to them, and they offered me a cup of tea. I drank it, oddly, and sat down as they took out a book and began to read it in a strange language. It was the complete story of my life so far and into the future. About halfway through its reading, the sky turned black, and it started to scream. Then, an octopus crawled out of the ground and grabbed the person, taking him down into a deep dark pit. I stood there and watched, then went to read the book.

The words on the page were moving, and then they crawled off of the page and ran away. I tried to chase them, and ended up tripping and hitting my head. As I lay on the ground, a strange fox like thing bent down and asked me "Do you like spaghetti sandwhiches?". I laughed, and it got upset and began to cry. The field began to shake, and when I stood up, I woke up in real life.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I had a few pretty strange dreams last night. I'll begin with the first and go in chronological order of how events happened in my mind.

I live in a suburban area, on a main road. There are only houses on one side of the road. The other side is a hill with trees. My first dream started out at my house. There was a huge group of people gathered outside my house and we didn't know why. There were police and everything, and the whole town was gathered outside my house and a few others. They even went so far as to paint circles around the houses where they were standing outside of. I figured either we were in trouble or something dangerous was going on. I didn't know where my mom was, but my grandma and I decided to go for a drive. I was driving (and I was a pretty awesome driver). As we drove into town, I noticed no lights were on and everything was black. There also wasn't a single soul left in town. I suppose they all went to the gathering outside my house.

So then we went to church. (I can't remember if the church portion of my dream came before or after the one I just talked about, but I'll just say it came after.) I was supposed to do a reading at the mass, but I was just standing awkwardly on the altar waiting for the priest to call me up. Eventually, the priest just ended the mass early - before I had a chance to read - because everyone was talking and no one was paying attention. So my grandma and I left and went back home.

After that, the dream changed yet again. I was inside my house. My family was in charge of protecting these special keys that unlocked this magical power that, if fallen into the wrong hands, could do very bad things. These keys came in a pair. They were shaped like black doughnuts/tires, about the size of a plate you'd use to eat and made of plastic. What made the keys magical were the rainbow feathers that were strung around the edges. These keys were to be used to open a magical door, and this door could be found through a special portal. The portal was located in the park near my house. So, I'd just woken up in the middle of the night and gone downstairs when I noticed my godmother running to the park. A feeling of dread and determination overcame me as I yelled to my mom, "She has the keys. Get ready. I'll try to stop her." I threw on an old pair of sneakers and chased after her. When I got inside the magic portal, she was nowhere to be found. She hadn't unlocked the special door, though, because the keys would not work. Apparently the magical rainbow feathers had gone missing and therefore the keys were just regular old pieces of plastic now.

Feeling satisfied with myself, my dream changed to something about being in a clothing store with Skittles but I don't remember what happened because I woke up soon.

I don't get bad nightmares, or if I do, I don't remember them. The only "bad dreams" I have now pertain to me getting a bad grade in class. During one dream, I walked into class late and I was talking as I entered the room. My teacher said I was being rude and that she was going to give me a D! She sent a letter home saying I'd been rude and that's why I have a D. It was really sad. ;-;

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
There's been so many it's hard to just pick out one, but one I can remember is that I married my dog. Don't ask me why or where it came from, but it was strange and I'm glad it was just a dream.

my dream was just like alice in wonderland but it way like a Rock place and a Anime place and a Zelda place so yeah

My weirdest dream ever was when my grandparents drove my brother and I to some waterside park and my entire grade six class was there by coincidence. We met this singer named water girl and for some reason gave her a ride home. Her house turned out to be a space station where they looked for the secrets of Houdini in space. When they were done looking for the secrets, they had a big medevil feast. Then it turned into a commercial for Avatar 2.

Anyone know how to decipher dreams? Cuz I'd sure like to know why the heck all this came to my head...

I Like Zelda

Extremely Serious
When I sleep, I either dont dream or have nightmares(nothing bad enough like screaming in the middle of the night)
My normal nightmares have all my friends and then somehow the world starts ending its normaly differnt each time how it ends.
My wierdest nightmare im walking on a dark path and there is a hooded figure in the only light for miles, and as I make my way
to this person it turns around then grabs me then I wake up.

Dan

All my dreams are weird and messed up.

I was on some sort of giant building cube floating thing at night in the middle of a city falling off it only to fall around it over and over again...

I've been having a reoccurring dream lately where I'm watching a grainy video tape that seems like a response to a dating advertisement. In the tape, a man wearing shimmery 1985-era clothing and jerry-curls expresses to me how excited he is for me to come visit. He's so excited that it seems like he's about to cry.

Then he performs a dance that he choreographed in my honor on a trampoline in his kitchen.

I've had this dream almost every night for the last week. I don't even.

purplelink

Who started saying Big Mood
i was fighting in some battle from lord of the rings but i cant remember which one it ended when i got crushed by a boulder

I only remember three of my weirdest dreams:
1. Mickey Mouse shuts me in a closet, and when I turn the lights on, a tarantula about 20x larger than me grabbed my head and tore it off. I was 6 when I had this dream.
2. I went through a MAGICAL mirror after following Winnie the Pooh, and ended up flying in this large, red canyon. At the end of the canyon was a cliff, and in the center of that cliff was a huge Costco that I apparently owned. But after a few minutes, an earthquake followed, and I unfortunately left my mom to die in there since she tried to steal some stuff, and flew back, AND ROCKS FELL FROM THE SKY >> Once I went back through the mirror, I woke up. I was 9 when I had this dream.
3. I was playing Zelda: OoT, and I accidentally shot an ELEPHANT with my sling shot instead of a deku scrub. All of a sudden, the elephant's head came out of the screen, wrapped its trunk around me, and choked me to death. I was 4 when I had this dream.

There you have it. ono

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
i was in a dark hallway and there were giant pairs of glasses folating in front of me.

here is another i was at the beach and there were straw houses everywhere so i walked over to one of them in there was a combanation of the grenn goblin and the grinch who grabbed me and was going to eat me so i escaped by peeing on him and then waking up i was about nine when i had this dream

Last edited:

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
I doubt anyone here is going to actually believe me, but I'll always know it's the truth :)

Years and years ago, probably between when Majora's Mask and Wind Waker were released (but long before Twilight Princess was announced), I had a dream where I was a character in a video game, and it looked like Hyrule Field from OoT. It was in first person, and I was a wolf. I explored the world, and eventually went into a cave near a castle. I fought another wolf, and defeated it, but then ran into some stronger enemies and died. :(

After that dream, I was curious about a Zelda game as a dog/ wolf. And a couple of years later, Twilighit Princess was announced.

I was all like :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom