• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is the Reason You Comment Or Support A Post?

What is the reason you comment or support a post?

• A friend made it

• The intrigue of the subject

• Relevance to me

• It covers a topic I agree with and/or support

Results are only viewable after voting.
The poll is self-explanatory and helps conduct a study on how people operate when creating a post.
Please make the selection most-relative to you, and the more answers the better the study. Your aid is most welcome!

If there was an option up there that you don't believe was covered, please leave a comment down below.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
If the reply is creative/funny and/or I agree with it usually. I'll also upvote if the response seems particularly elloquent and well thought out/constructed. Time taken to make a quality post deserves acknowledgement.

Deus

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
ZD Champion
I create a post when there is a thread to create a post in and I can be bothered to think about the topic. I will answer most general discussion threads, like this one.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When I like a topic I reply to it. In some cases a topic starter might need help with either a game or personal situation. Then I try the best I can to help out.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Generally topics that I find intriguing I’ll reply to, where I feel I can contribute something to the conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom