• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What is the Reason for Collecting Skulltulas?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Yes, it does go towards 100%, but more than that. You get prizes when you return 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 100 skulltulas to the Skulltula House in Kakariko Village. The most important prize is recieved when you turn in your 50th skulltula,
a heart piece.

You get a bunch of other little prizes for the first few, like rupees and whatnot. I'm not sure what you get for the 100th skulltula, though.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Here is the list of rewards for getting golden Skulltulas:

10 Skulltulas: Adult's Wallet: Holds up to 200 rupees.
20 Skulltulas: Stone of Agony: Rumbles when you run over secret holes.
30 Skulltulas: Giant's Wallet: Holds up to 500 rupees.
40 Skulltulas: Ten Bombchus: A rare type of bomb that runs along the ground, and crawls up walls and ceilings.
50 Skulltulas: Heart Piece: One-fourth of a Heart Container.
100 Skulltulas: Huge Rupee: A huge, golden rupee worth 200 rupees. Each time you visit the man, he will give you another one, so therefore it is a limitless supply of rupees.

I don't find them that important. I really don't make an effort to go looking for them.

I usually collect around 30 and that's it.

And of course it goes toward getting 100%.

CuccoFighter

時間の英雄
Some people do it for 100% but, If you go to "The House of Skulltula's" in Kakariko Village, The people who got turned into Skulltulas by a curse will give you prizes depending on the number of Gold Skulltulas you find in Hyrule. The order goes like this: 10 Skulltulas: Adult Wallet, 20 Skulltulas: Stone of Agony, 30 Skulltulas: Giants Wallet, 40: Ten Bombchu's, 50: Heart Piece, 100: Huge Rupee worth 200 and everytime you return they will give you another so it's pretty much a limitless supply of Rupees!
-CuccoFighter:cucco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom