• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the rarest, coolest, or most interesting piece of Zelda merchandise you own?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I’m a collector by nature. I think there’s nothing cooler than having a wall-to-wall collection of memorabilia of a certain series. So what is the coolest piece of Zelda merch you own?

Later today I’m gonna go to my local post office to pick up something: the Legend of Zelda Game & Watch. Yeah, they made one of those.

I have every Zelda amiibo and they're pretty rare by nature.

The Master Sword statuette that came with the BotW special edition maybe might be rare?

I also still have some CDs that came as free gifts with Nintendo's official magazine, I suppose they're rare too.

The coolest merch I have are my Figma figures. They're really cool. I think I have most of, if not all, Zelda branded Figmas.

I have some Nendoroids too that are quite cute.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My Zelda mug that changes the image from a map to Link when filled with hot water. And currently I'm working on a cross stitch cloath Zelda related. That would be the coolest and rarest item I own once finished

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I own a Zelda OoT3D scroll that I won from a competition in 2011. There are only 26 or 27 of each design in existence, so it is a very rare piece and I am glad to own one. I haven't opened it in a while but if I recall correctly I have the design with Link fighting with Ganondorf.

Rarest? The shirts I make. But licensed merch? Hmm... I dunno, I think all my stuff is pretty basic. I'm not much of a collector of things (by which I mean I'm not one to hunt rare finds and try to beat other people to the punch) so all my stuff is the stuff you can find anywhere in retail.

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I guess my rarest stuff.... would be a collection of the Zelda series amiibo, currently only missing BotW Revali and the Links Awakening shiny face cartoon link. An interesting item I have is an old manga adaptation of Majora's Mask, which had some very interesting imagery for the transformations and such.

I own a Zelda OoT3D scroll that I won from a competition in 2011. There are only 26 or 27 of each design in existence, so it is a very rare piece and I am glad to own one. I haven't opened it in a while but if I recall correctly I have the design with Link fighting with Ganondorf.

Jimmu, you wouldn't happen to have a photo of this thing? That's incredibly cool!

This, probably. I love physical prints of soundtracks and/or sound collections.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I still have my Prima strategy guide for Ocarina of Time from 1998. I love paging through that thing. That and all the Darkhorse lore/art books

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom