• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask What is the Order of Your Favourite Transformation Masks?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Well, we all know Majoras Mask for it's creepy masks and awesome transformations, but what is your FAVOURITE of Deku, Goron and Zora?
Here's mine:
1. Goron Link:
I guess I just love Gorons. And I guess I loved getting out of that Deku body that only shot bubbles. But with Gorons, you roll and roll around, grow spikes, destroy snowballs, etc. I was so relieved when I was finally a Goron! Too bad this is the only game you can play as a Goron. Goron rolling up a huge slope and being airborne over lava? That would be awesome!
2. Zora Link:
Though they are my opposite, I love Zoras. Also, the twin boomerangs and Guitar? Zora is a close second! If only I was as good as swimmers as Zoras.
3. Deku Link
No comment... All he does is blow bubbles and hop on water. I don't mean to offend anyone, but he was OK at first, but got boring. Still awesome though

Big Octo

=^)
1. Goron Link- Rolling and rolling and rolling around Termina field, oh what fun. Good attacks and smart usage!
2. Zora Link- Swmming was amazing as a Zora. Also has awesome attacks to compliment his appearance.
3. Spinning around and hopping on water was fun, but not the best. Still, it's always fun to see a different form of Link
There's also Fierce Diety Link, but I don't think we can count him!

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
1. Zora Link -- In every 3D game, I am horrible at swimming. I hated it so much that I would do anything to avoid it. But suddenly, with the Zora mask, I was amazing! I suddenly loved swimming! (P.S. I am on the swim team in real life, so Zora's are naturally my favorite race of Hyrule). I also loved the story that goes behind it, with Mikau.
2. Goron Link -- Oh, I did love being a Goron. Goht was my favorite boss for this reason. I loved rolling around...
3. Deku Link -- I actually liked Deku link, I just found it annoying that he couldn't push down switches. But I always used this mask in the swamp to jump across the water quickly (who didn't?).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite transformation masks order would be like...
1. Fierce Deity's Mask. As much as I think the mask's acquiring is undue, you have to admit that entering a boss room and wreaking havoc on the bosses - a huge turnaround- is just pure awesomeness.
2. Goron Mask. Rolling around is really fun to me, I can't explain it!
3. Zora Mask because swimming and those boomerang fins, lol
4. Deku Mask, really I would throw this at the bottom of my favorite masks list because it just seems useless in all respects. Sure it is required for deku flowers, but those things were just gimmicks!

1.) Zora Link~Do I really have to say it?
2.) Goron Link~Goron Link is good above land, but Zora Link can swim like nobody's buisiness. Goron Link can't swim ,though...
3.) Deku Link~... he sucks.

D

Deleted member 14134

Zora Link: He has a fricken guitar! Plus I love how he fights and uses the double boomerangs which are actucally part of his body and can swim around like a bad***
Goron: Awesome to roll around, race and even fight a boss completly as a goron. Plus their my favorite race in zelda. It just looses points for not being able to do a epic gorom dance like darunia :(
Deku: Uhh ya that... Thing....

H

Hyrules_Ruler

I agree w/ Kemp, Goron, Zora, Deku...Based on their overall usefulness to me throughout the quest, goron helps me out most.

M

Medix

Deku Link: I really really like Deku Link design, plus Deku are my favourite race = Live as Deku Link is awesome.
Zora Link: Swimming! Swimming!
Goron Link: Yeah, rolling around is fun, but not as much as being Deku or swimming. Furthermore, Gorons hate me.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Well, let's analyise it then:
Deku Link can fly... blow bubbles and play a foghorn.... great.
Goron Link can roll around, destroy everything, plays the drums and beat pretty much anything in one punch.
Zora Link can use boomerangs, swipe and play a guitar :O And have amazing swimming abilities.
Deku Link was just made so the new players can get used to his control I guess.

VaatiWindMage24

Majoras Mask 3ds!!!!
okay heres my list of favorites:
1.Zoras Mask:i guess beause i like water and the zoras :)....also because his form of combat was rly unique as well and his blue energy field thingie wuz fun to use too :lol: also because his guitar was unique and rly cool!
2.goron mask: he's second because rolling around was fun, but hes also second because w/o his rolling technique hes rly slow and its kinda hard to hit small enemies like the black and white boes, the big bees, keese, guays, and the list goes on....and small but ANNOYING enemies like tektites and the impossibke to kill without a sharp thingie chuchus are also hard to defeat w/ goron link too...and one of his worse flaws of not being able to swim.....deku link couldnt swim either but at least he could still get accross water with his hopping technique...but he's still awesome regardless :P
3.Deku Link:wow like half the ppl on here have deku link as third...i rly did like deku link dont get me wrong i just think that zora and goron have more uses...but anyways hes third because his only attacks were his spin attack and his snot bubbles...also basically hes was mostly made just so that first-players could get used to the controls. but hes also relatively faster than the other forms when walking thanks to his spin attacks! also he can only hop over water..not swim kinda like goron link...and also hes very vulnerable to fire (zora link is too but then again he actually can swim)

Thatlinkisaspy!

(not really)
1) Goron Link- Though he can't swim, he is basically powerful enough to carry those big bombs the goron in the bomb shop tells Link about.
2) Deku Link- Weak in general but can cross water with ease.
3) Zora Link- Great at swimming but is weak to Fire and ice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom