• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Game That You Completed?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I finished Resistance 3 and Halo 4 in the same week not too long ago, and im in the final Palace of Zelda II at the moment

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yesterday I beat Red, so that means I have beat HeartGold once again. I'm proud to have finished it again, during my experience I caught a few shinies. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just beat my like fifth or so playthrough of Fire Emblem: Awakening. I tell you, I had some killer-app units. Who woulda known that Severa was actually decent provided you grind her out?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Just recently finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution

It is utterly unremarkable in every respect. The ultimate in pointless, frustrating trial and error gameplay. Sloppy stealth segments. Dull character progression. Boring dialog. The main character does his worst Dirty Harry impression. Menial quests. Uninspired aesthetics. The story is trite. The characters uninteresting. The endings are dull, lifeless, and inconsequential.

Cover based shooting aspects work well, but not when you're getting one hit killed at the outset of every encounter (then having to suffer another minute long loading screen). I was disappointed that I finished the game with an inventory chock full of guns and ammo that the game never let me use.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Super Mario 3D Land. The last level is brutally difficult. I can't even begin to count how many times I died.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I finished Fire Emblem: Awakening a few days ago. I am replaying it now for 100% completion. It's an AMAZING game. I'd recommend it to ANYONE. Even if they don't even like video games. XD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Resident Evil 6 just beat Leon's story. ****ing amazing, all the haters need to grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom