• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Game That You Completed?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just beat Fire Emblem: Awakening. 12 hours worth of gametime, blitzed through that MF. Literally only used three units by the time of, what, chapter 15! And by the last three chapters, I deployed only Chrom & Lucina.
[video=youtube;c7--mfr5mHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7--mfr5mHs[/video]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I beat FE13 again. In 6 hours, 23 mins, 9 seconds. Duo'd the last five chapters with just Lucina and Chrom (Hard-casual). I believe I might try for Lunatic-casual this time around, if I can get past chapter one :P

[video=youtube;P_m9pha5mCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_m9pha5mCg[/video]

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I beat Wind Waker a couple days ago. But I already beat it many times. Still, I beat it faster than I ever have before.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I honestly don't remember what the last game was that I completed. I think it's safe to say it was Ocarina of Time, but I'm not quite sure. It could have possibly been Skyward Sword or Spirit Tracks as well.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Beat Ocarina of Time v1.1 for the Nintendo 64.
Did the Legendary Souls mode with Viola (17 minutes) in Soul Calibur V.
Did Amy's story in Soul Calibur IV.
Completed Super Mario 64.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh, the most spectacular thing is that, with the help of my cousin, I finally beat my Lunatic playthrough of Fire Emblem: Awakening. 18 hours stored on that file, doesn't include soft resets and lull periods of rage-inducing CH24 stuff. I unlocked Lunatic+, but believe me: I am not going to even touch it. It says For Fire Emblem Masters. which is incredibly intimidating; I believe it's harder than Thraccia 776.

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Just beat Super Mario Land 1 and 2 in a days sitting,working on Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story atm

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I almost beat Terra's Story in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix using my PS2 controller. <3

Beat Black Ops II story mode.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I just "beat" Fallout New Vegas. If by "beat" it can be taken to mean that I just got two of the three basic endings to the game. I still have a few unfinished quests and undiscovered locations, but I maxed out at lv. 30 long ago.

I'll be more than willing to play through it again, as much of a bloody chore as the game can be. The game's fine but the program is a bloody mess. It drew me in deep for a long while so it's certainly worth playing (especially now that its price reflects its shelf life).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom