• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Finished Stone Tower Temple today. Great design and atmosphere, but looking for the fairies is really annoying if it makes you flip the dungeon all the time. Wouldn't be much of a problem if you didn't have to use the Song of Elegy each time you flipped it back to normal to get back in.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I just did the bottom of the well in OoT, havent back to the temple to return as an adult but that's next. That's why I love the 3ds, you can in short stretches, and just close it and be right where you when upon returning. Almost like save states on emulators only you can only do it with one game at a time.

Majoras-Light

Gatekeeper
I've been replaying Twilight Princess, and the last dungeon I've completed was Snowpeak. Good dungeon overall, only a few problems that I found, but those were really only personal preference.

Replaying Adventure of Link and finished the Island Palace, its a boring dungeon and I really hate Rebonack, on the bright side my favorite dungeon is next.

Last edited:
I've posted here before, but as of now it's the Stone Tower Temple. decent enough dungeon, but I don't like how it's more straight-forward than the Great Bay and Snowhead Temples. Each individual room is okay though, which is why I like it more than Snowhead Temple. The Elegy of Emptiness gets very repetitive. I also hate going for the stray fairies, because I have to flip the tower upside-down over and over to make sure i got all 15!
Most people love this dungeon, I'd give it a 8.3/10.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Dark Palace in ALBW's Hero Mode.
Still one of the best designed dungeons, both theatrically, and mechanically in the Zelda series. My only qualm with it is that I wish it was longer.

The Tower of Spirits. People might not like the train mechanic (though I do), but there's no arguing that Spirit Tracks has fantastic dungeon design, my favourite here being the Tower of Spirits. The last section had a dark room full of phantoms that had me stumped so much, I ended up drawing the whole layout on the map in order to get by. I love that you can scribble on your maps, and this was by far the best use of the feature in the whole game. I've included a screenshot to show what I mean.

p5TbaGg3j

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Replaying Majora's Mask's Stone Tower Temple. I liked this dungeon, it was, to me, the perfect balance of difficulty. But it was a pain to get the stray fairies because I had to keep turning it upside down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom