• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Well, I beat the first two Temples in Link's Awakening yesterday, Tail Cave and Bottle Grotto, then I beat the Poison Moth Lair in Oracle of Seasons, and then I beat Hyrule Castle in A Link to the Past (when you rescue Princess Zelda). All that yesterday. I'm pretty happy with myself :D

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I just completed the Great Bay temple and I have started with the well. (Not sure if the wells, ice cavern and Ikana castle count as dungeons in OoT and MM) I am midway in the well of MM. well, I was until my game froze when I jerked the cord... D:

I just completed The Temple of Time from Twilight Princess. Those gohma larva are probably the most frustrating enemy thus far in Twilight Princess. Although, once you get the Dominion Rod and can control the statue, smashing groups of the larva is very satisfying.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I completed Skyview Temple yesterday so I'm going to be starting the next (name slipped my mind). I'm in Tower of the Gods but I only just started it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom