• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
forest temple in ocarina 3d,so imma just mess around before i go to the fire temple

by the way im disappointed that they used this version of the song:
[video=youtube;Fwkjz-o-siM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwkjz-o-siM[/video]
instead of this
[video=youtube;322V5rD6ko4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=322V5rD6ko4[/video]

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Jabu Jabu's Belly... Oracle of Ages...

In my humble opinion, one of the, if not the most, absolutely brain grindingly frustrating and hard dungeons in the entire franchise. Right up there with Death Mountain from the original. Gosh... it hurts

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly in OoT 3D. Yikes I haven't beaten a Temple in awhile cause that was over a week ago. Guess I need to play more. I'm working on the Poison Moth's Lair in OoS right now hopefully will have it done tonight. :D

Fig

The Altruist
Just finished the seventh dungeon on the original Zelda! What's funny is that dungeon I just completed is actually the very first one that you are supposed to go numerical-wise. :P This is why I love the original Zelda and the new ALBW so much because of their non-linearity!!!! ^^

Salem

SICK
forest temple in ocarina 3d,so imma just mess around before i go to the fire temple

by the way im disappointed that they used this version of the song:
[video=youtube;Fwkjz-o-siM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwkjz-o-siM[/video]
instead of this
[video=youtube;322V5rD6ko4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=322V5rD6ko4[/video]
I noticed the first one is slightly different, but isn't only because of the 3DS's speakers or something?

Last edited:

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
Okay, stupid question, whats the point of this thread? To keep others informed on where you are at or something? Anyways I just finished the Forest Temple in OoT and about the beat the Fire temple (Which is my favorite in the series!)

Beeker

Wild Card
Been recently playing through Wind Waker HD so I can finally 100% it fully. I just finished the Forsaken Fortress round 2, so off to really explore the world and find the sages!(and the triforce, or course :P)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
After using code

1P40-JXK7-0F6BH
FTH0-U0GX-WPWN1
NXGQ-PR3A-NAARJ
5XG4-QDTX-KXMU9
FTHG-KCZZ-PQKCG
TJMV-ZWDR-C20EC
2H8Q-7HHN-0VZNV
Q6H9-T9NT-8VC87
MK62-UU2M-T2K8B
X64R-DHF1-5WA7P

I completed Lakebed Temple among other temples in Twilight Princess. Last night, I just completed the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time 3D.

Salem

SICK
Okay, stupid question, whats the point of this thread? To keep others informed on where you are at or something? Anyways I just finished the Forest Temple in OoT and about the beat the Fire temple (Which is my favorite in the series!)
To inflate your posts count.

Actually I think it might be to let others know what was the last Zelda game you played.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Why not? You are not forced to reply to a thread if you don't like it or if you don't see a point in it. There is nothing wrong with the question to ask others what Dungeon they last finished.

I just beat the Snow Temple in ALBW. I swear I'm addicted to that game :P

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
To inflate your posts count.
That was actually quite funny :)

Why not? You are not forced to reply to a thread if you don't like it or if you don't see a point in it. There is nothing wrong with the question to ask others what Dungeon they last finished.
I just beat the Snow Temple in ALBW. I swear I'm addicted to that game.

Your right I don't have to, I was just trying to understand if it was more just for fun or if it was to keep others informed of where you where at, I'm going for the latter. There was nothing wrong with me asking a question either...anyways I'm done with the Fire Temple now and am moving on to the water Temple, can't wait to fight Dark Link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom