• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

In Ocarina of Time 3D, I have just completed the Shadow Temple, my favorite dungeon in OoT. I like the over all design of the Shadow Temple, the many traps in the dungeon, and the music. I also really like the design of the "ferry to the other world" in the 3D version and I am kinda sad to see it sink. XD

B

baconfaceX130

The most recent dungeon I completed was the great bay temple from majoras mask.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
i recently completed YOUR MOM! kukukuku #banned
Anyway, most recent dungeon I completed was Forest Temple OoT3D Master Quest.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
As of yesterday, I completed the Great Deku Tree from Ocarina and today I will start Dodongo's Cavern.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
The other day I finished Level-9 in the original LoZ (hence, beating the game). I seem to play through the original once annually since it was released on the Wii VC. I can now complete the game without a guide... except for Level-9. I still get confused as to which passageway leads where, although I think I might have it down pat after this play through. Hopefully next year's adventure will be completely guide-free!

Last edited:
Just finished recording a run of the Great Bay Temple from MM a few hours ago for the ZD gameplay competition!

I was in the middle of my annual playthrough of that game when I saw the competition thread, and now my normal playthrough has turned into me wanting to learn to speed run the game. We'll see how that goes...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Dodongo's Cavern- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3 Heart Run)

I died once because I got bored so I ran in circles around a beamos and my finger slipped. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom