• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

M

Mat Cauthon

Just finished the Earth Temple from Wind Waker. It's been a couple of years since I've played WW so I really enjoyed the layout and the puzzles in this dungeon as I couldn't really remember what it was like, plus it's always fun to hang out with Medli :D The things I didn't like are the bloody blue bubbles, the constant use of the Wind Waker to take control of everyone's favourite Rito and the laughably easy boss :p

Just completed lanayru mining facility on my 100% run through
I have always enjoyed the sand desert themed dungeons, I think they make for good puzzles this one was fun with the time shift stones

G

Ganon Of Hyrule

The last place i beat

I just completed forest haven from wind waker

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I finally brought myself to finish SS for a third time so that would make my last completed Dungeon/Temple Sky Keep.

Forsaken fortress part 2, although it was more like a mad take no prisoners siege than a puzzle solving affair; get off the boat, take out phantom ganon, assault some moblins with your boomerang and sword, make your way tot he top of the tower and smash a giant bird in the face with a hammer and leave. fun times, listen to anything by Two Steps From Hell just to make things even more epic.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Doing a 100% on OoT and just finished up the Spirit Temple.

I was trying to do it without dying but I forgot to go pick up my biggoron sword before walking into Dark Link's room without any fairies and...whoops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom