• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Epic Moment You Have Had While Playing Zelda. SPOILER ALERT!

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
You all guys are forgetting a game full of epicness! MM! When i got the fierce deity mask, when i fought every form of Majora, when I became Giant link or when i did the aliens mini-game!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Fighting Ganon on my first 3HC in OoT. I cheated it a little and had a fairy in a bottle, but it came in handy and is what made one of my top epic moments. I knew I was close to killing him, then I got hit and of course it took all my health. So the fairy revived me, I got back up, hit him with a Light Arrow then hit his tail which ended up being the last hit I needed. It felt like the movies when the hero nearly dies and the villain thinks he's won, then suddenly the hero gets a 2nd wind and defeats the villain :D

Also, there's an epicness to doing a jump attack on a Redead, but it freezes you in mid-air before the sword hits it. The slow rotating camera angle during the freeze-frame makes it Matrix-esque.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I'm adding another event: the final battle in Twilight Princess! Just did it today and it was EPIC!!! And saying goodbye to Midna...*sniff*. It was epic in its own way. BYE MIDNA!!!

Going up the Moon at the end of Majora's Mask. This big, beautiful, green tree in the middle of a grassy meadow under a blue sky. Then seeing the kids dancing around with the masks of the bosses you had defeated throughout the game on, with the one sitting under the tree with Majora's on. It was this surreal moment where you're like, "holy cow, this is something out of a dream!" But it was really cool because because you had never really seen anything like it but it was all familiar. It fit the alternate reality feeling of the game. Of course, I thought that whole game was epic but that was just plain AWESOME!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom